• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Fluttershy of Light

What video games are you playing now?

RWBY Amity Arena on mobile.. My first impression of it is that the pvp can get really intense.. But also rather fun..
  2. Fluttershy of Light

Borderlands 2. Just grinding for good items by defeating the Warrior.. the fight is such a disappointment smh
  3. Fluttershy of Light

Borderlands 2. I managed to setup the beacon and returned to Sanctuary.
  4. Fluttershy of Light

3 of them.. Tales of Zestiria. Took a bit of a break from since I'm literally near the end. The reason being so I could start ToB.. Tales of Berseria which i started a few days ago. Seems fun so far. Velvet has a fun play style but going from Zestiria to Berseria is quite annoying since the...
  5. Fluttershy of Light

Digimon Card battle that was released for the PS1
  6. Fluttershy of Light

Spider-Man (Ps4) Got quite a bit done in the main story. I just started it but I'm probably half way done judging by the collectibles that keep appearing are almost complete..
  7. Fluttershy of Light

Fire Emblem Warriors. The awakening DLC just came out so I have more stuff to get :D. Olivia is rather fun to play as bit I haven't touched Owain or Tharja yet because they are likely clones..
  8. Fluttershy of Light

Civilization 3 must finished a game where i was declared the winner by time lol
  9. Fluttershy of Light

Pokemon UM. Think i might run a few tests with my vgc team against the tree now that i have 3 fake out users lol. Did some tests earlier but think i might try against the tree to get a feel for my shiny Intimidate Incineroar in with the team.. Will probably start breeding for the other HA...
  10. Fluttershy of Light

Fire Emblem Warriors.. I'm working on getting the final scrolls that I'm missing before the awakening DLC has a release day. Then I'll need to prepare for the Anna battle in case my characters aren't ready.
  11. Fluttershy of Light

I'm at the final area for Persona 5 and just leveling up the characters and working on getting the personas that i don't currently have.. Also finished a Pokémon last night for vgc format which seems to be working out pretty well..
  12. Fluttershy of Light

Persona 5 and Pokémon.. Working on the final palace for the game and working on a Togekiss for my current VGC 18 team
  13. Fluttershy of Light

After a little break i completed the next palace in Persona 5 and did the events after that but won't go into detail because they are heavy spoilers.. Also breeding a Riolu for the coming GL competition..
  14. Fluttershy of Light

Fire Emblem Warriors. With the new DLC being out I have quite a bit more things to get and complete before the next DLC comes..
  15. Fluttershy of Light

Made quite a bit more progress on P5.. Sent out the Calling card for the 4th palace and finished off the boss and something else unexpected happened.. Now just waiting for the next events to happen..
  16. Fluttershy of Light

Still been playing P5 and Pokémon.. I've managed to get to the 4th palace and got through most of the map.. Not sure how much farther though.. That little trip they took though was rather conveniently placed with that storm.. Also not sure who i like better.. Makoto or Futaba..
  17. Fluttershy of Light

Pokemon UM, and Persona 5.. I'm currently in between the 3rd and 4th palace for P5 lol. Haven't gotten to the exams though.. For Pokémon trying to figure out what to do for this one competitive team..