• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Shiny Celebi

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

That still sounds good. What did you have?
  2. Shiny Celebi

Happy Birthday! Any plans?
  3. Shiny Celebi

Sadly I dont have the money to buy much for that, its nice that they have it though. If I was smart Id buy gifts but I usually dont have ideas yet sadly
  4. Shiny Celebi

That trampling incident only happened once in a Walmart(basically all this stuff seems to happen there most stores are a lot calmer especially if you dont go super early), its terrible and it should never have happened but there really isnt a super huge risk of getting trampled by customers...
  5. Shiny Celebi

Black Friday is stupid but at least I get that day off now since most people arent buying food because they have a ton of leftovers
  6. Shiny Celebi

That is a lot of movies, wow. I havent seen a movie in a theater in over a year. I just never really want to go somewhere and see them.
  7. Shiny Celebi

RANDOM MESSAGES 16: Pokemon Mountain

Chocolate chip, oatmeal,gingerbread,sugar cookies,chocolate cookies.... lots of kinds
  8. Shiny Celebi

I like cookies
  9. Shiny Celebi

Im just a comet
  10. Shiny Celebi

Shooting stars
  11. Shiny Celebi

puts a bunch of Geese in here and runs off
  12. Shiny Celebi

Drives a train through the thread
  13. Shiny Celebi

2Spooky4Me
  14. Shiny Celebi

wolfsheep
  15. Shiny Celebi

I like Reeses
  16. Shiny Celebi

I want cookies
  17. Shiny Celebi

~Bulbagarden Community Question of the Week~ - You've become a fantasy game character! What character class suits you best?

Bees scare me Im generally really not comfortable around them or even looking at pics of lots of bees at a timepublic I also really dont like tarantulas they just really disturb and freak me out, though other spiders are fine. Other things that scare me are: Fires The idea of getting into a car...
  18. Shiny Celebi

I havent had funnel cake in years and oh god now I really want it
  19. Shiny Celebi

I like pie
  20. Shiny Celebi

I wanted new Eeveelutions so with the reveal of Gigantamax Eevee Im gonna have to flip some tables