• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Neo Blaze

PREVIEW: Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

Yep
  2. Neo Blaze

That's the special commemoration badge each Trainer received from Mr. Goodshow at the closing ceremony of the Indigo League. As for the Kanto and Johto Badges, he kept those in his OS jacket and not in a case. But I agree it would still have been nice if they had been displayed here alongside...
  3. Neo Blaze

Pool - Will you buy any version of Sword and Shield?

Wasn't planning on buying at first, but my financial situation got a little more stable. Plus the leaks got me hyped (aside from the PokéDex cut but alas... I'll be able to live with that eventually) So I bought a Switch and preordered Sword. My Switch won't arrive to Monday at the latest but I...
  4. Neo Blaze

PREVIEW: SS008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in Sinnoh!!

That's what I was basically trying to say. I'm really not expecting Brock or Dawn to suddenly show up here.
  5. Neo Blaze

PREVIEW: SS008: Don't Lose, Pochama! The Drift Ice Race in Sinnoh!!

Croagunk and Piplup in one episode can't be a coincidence. I really doubt Brock and Dawn would randomly come over to meet with Ash after all these years to participate in some competition of the day but who knows. If not it's a nice nod anyway.
  6. Neo Blaze

PREVIEW: SS009: The Promise We Made that Day! The Houou Legend of Johto!!

I kinda hope the "that day" part of the title refers to Ash's first day as a Trainer and him and Pikachu seeing Ho-Oh.
  7. Neo Blaze

Is that Ash's Charizard battling against a Blastoise? And who's Blastoise's trainer? It doesn't really look like Gary :unsure:
  8. Neo Blaze

REVIEW: SM146: Thank You, Alola! Respective Departures!!

Haven't had a chance to watch the episode yet (just pictures) but does anyone have a clue what the kinda ominous looking place they're looking at is supposed to be? It seems like this could be the place where Mohn is supposedly at and where the Aether family is going to on that ship but I'm...
  9. Neo Blaze

Ok guys I would really like to ask everyone to stop talking about the leaks. Hidden Mew clearly told you all to cut it not too long ago. While on one hand I personally understand that everyone wants to talk about Pokémon associated with a new generation of the anime, these Pokémon are leaks, not...
  10. Neo Blaze

Yeah I already noticed he was asleep, my mistake. Point still stands. Animated characters in service of a nostalgic reference do. And this is somehow less farfetched than Ash reliving one of the most important moments in his life in his sleep?
  11. Neo Blaze

The scene where Ash throws his alarm clock is most likely just him and Pikachu returning to Pallet Town, Ash feeling nostalgic and telling Pikachu the story of how he overslept on his first day of being a Trainer before he met Pikachu, demonstrating how his clock broke by throwing it. And then...
  12. Neo Blaze

Not anymore. Anything that previously had the SS epicode has been recently moved to new epicodes.
  13. Neo Blaze

PREVIEW: Let’s Go with Marie Iitoyo! The World of the ‘Pocket Monsters’ Anime! ~Anipoké Complete Commentary Special~

It's a joke referring to the fact that in past series, a lot of (filler) episodes were spent by Ash and co. traveling through generic forests.
  14. Neo Blaze

Why not? :wynaut:

Why not? :wynaut:
  15. Neo Blaze

:X3:

:X3:
  16. Neo Blaze

:confused:

:confused:
  17. Neo Blaze

:enzap:

:enzap:
  18. Neo Blaze

(y)

(y)
  19. Neo Blaze

Could May have won the Johto Grand Festival?

Just want to point out that there is no rule against necromancing threads. People are allowed to post in threads that have been dead for years if they wish to do so.
  20. Neo Blaze

Like BigDocFan said, that was Treasure Island. It was called that both in dialogue and in closed captioning (if I'm not mistaken). It was also visibly seen to be practically next to Melemele Island, whereas Exeggutor Island is supposed to be next to Poni Island.