• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. I

Wanted: Mandibuzz

Hey, I need a Mandibuzz to help complete my Unova Pokedex. I will offer a Braviary in return or Any starter pokemon, Pikachu, and Zorua Show offers below! (Note: If you dont want anything in particular in return tell me in your post.)
  2. I

Wanted: Squirtle, Treeko

Hi, I would like to complete my collection of starters. So I need Squirtle and Treeko. I will offer any other starter Pokemon for these. Show offers below! Pokemon must be LEGAL. Level, nature, ability, move set does not matter.
  3. I

Reuniclus and Gothitelle

Hi, I have Pokemon White version. Which makes Solosis's evolutionary line common in my game. But i want a Pokemon that is version exclusive to Pokemon Black Version. Gothitelle. I will offer a Reuniclus in return for a Gothitelle. Show offers below!
  4. I

Starters Needed

Offer Status: Closed Hi, I am trying to get all the starters on my Pokemon White game. In return I will offer other starter Pokemon. Has to be LEGAL. Nature,level, ability,move set, gender do not matter to me. Here is what I have to offer: (Note: I must breed the Pokemon requested first...
  5. I

Charmander Wanted

Hi, I am looking for a Charmander. It has to be LEGAL and nature,move set, and level do not matter. If you would like I will offer Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Cyndaquil, or Totodile in return. All will be level 1 with random natures.