• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Warrior of Fire

An open-World Pokemon Game (Talking like Breath of the Wild)

The way I can see an open world Pokémon game working is setting it up like Xenoblade: Big open areas where you can explore how you'd like and still follow a set story path with the areas being set to the expected difficulty levels for where they are in the game, maybe with some extremely...
  2. Warrior of Fire

Start Ups The Rowan University of Pokemon Studies.

Michael raised an eyebrow, slightly confused. "I'm pretty sure this is the right room. I even double checked it with my girlfriend to make sure we both got our rooms correct. The paper had me here, and that my roommate's name was Jericho Solmis..."
  3. Warrior of Fire

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

I have no objections.
  4. Warrior of Fire

Question: Is the starter limited to the Alola Pokédex, or can it be anything within reason (i.e. no legendaries or mythicals)?
  5. Warrior of Fire

The Rowan University OOC Thread.

Not a problem. Besides, not everyone can have as glorious countermeasures as an edited scene from UHF. And if anyone wants to talk to her, Heather's door was left open, so anyone walking by until the next plot development will be able to hear her singing. Otherwise, she'll just be singing and...
  6. Warrior of Fire

"I hope this Jericho guy doesn't mind my taste in music," Michael said, heading to his room. Entering, the first thing he noticed was that while the inside half of the door was red, the outside of it was blue. Huh, he thought. Someone's chat would have a field day with this door. He closed the...
  7. Warrior of Fire

Please delete this if possible

Here's what I've got so far. Bio and appearance are gonna take a bit to iron out the details (got a few ideas that I'm working on), but everything else is there. Admittedly, I don't remember much about Digimon and my second Pokémon pick was taken, so I just RNGed those (good idea on numbering...
  8. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

Maybe something like Marshall for a punny name, as he'll marsh all opponents. And if you use that, thank Chuggaaconroy, not me.
  9. Warrior of Fire

Michael and Heather sat dow somewhere in the middle of the room - Michael sprawled out slightly while Heather sat straight and careful to prevent any embarrassing moments in regards to her skirt. Michael let out a yawn as he settled into the chair. "Man, that flight from Alola was long," he...
  10. Warrior of Fire

Future Villains: Organization or Individual?

And who's to say that psychic types that specifically mention telepathy in their dex entries aren't capable of telepathic communication with humans and/or other Pokémon.
  11. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

A slight update on the Sun Nuzlocke nickname help, I am currently on Akala Island making my way through Paniola Ranch. As for what I DON'T need nicknames for, the list follows the main body of this post. And for a reminder, this is Sun, not Ultra Sun, and my catching areas are anywhere a new...
  12. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

Well, I did have to eliminate the starters (went with Litten, named him DolphZiggler) and the ones added in Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, but this list can definitely be helpful. Only real exception is Zubat, which will be named Acrobat if I get one, thanks to Chuggaaconroy's Platinum LP. Overall...
  13. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

I just started a Sun Nuzlocke, and I would like to start gathering nicknames for every Pokémon obtainable is Sun. A couple of notes, if an area tag pops up, it counts as a new area to catch a new Pokémon (such as Route 1 and Hau'oli Outskirts); grass/caves, surfing, fishing, and special...
  14. Warrior of Fire

My mortal enemy has struck again.
  15. Warrior of Fire

Take all the time you need. As long as you're proud of the finished product, it'll be well worth the wait.
  16. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

For Lombre, all I can think of is the name of Chuggaaconroy's Ludicolo in his Emerald LP, Kappa. Now, an Aron, that's simple, as we're off to the titan Mechonis, with the Mechon Unique Monster known as Fate Labolas. I mean, Aggron does look like it can fit in in the world of the original...
  17. Warrior of Fire

Name: Michael Ayers Age: 18 Gender: Male Sexuality: Straight Appearance: Michael is 6 feet tall with an athletic build, short brown hair, brown eyes, and the beginnings of a beard. Aside from his uniform - he wears the blazer - he wears t-shirts and jeans, and likes to wear a hat and...
  18. Warrior of Fire

This is interesting, and I've just about got my signup complete. The only issue I'm having is the personality section. I'm okay at listing a few traits and getting things across in RPing, but actually describing the personality of a character is very difficult. Personally, I think those...
  19. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

I still need nicknames for a modest Poipole and a Weavile, and I'd also like some ideas for a Buneary and an Alolan Vulpix.
  20. Warrior of Fire

The Nickname Help Thread

Because of Chuggaaconroy, I'm a fan of RK9, personally. Also Roary because of his struggles to catch one in Crystal thanks to Roar.