• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Faye Scarlet

GEN VII: Looking for Type: Null, nicknamed.

I've had no luck finding a Type Null on the GTS, so I'm turning to Bulbapedia because people here are reasonable. 8D; I really want a Type Null for my party, but was shocked to learn you earn one post-Championship, which won't do for me. So I'm hoping I can get one that is nicknamed. I do not...
  2. Faye Scarlet

LF Nicknamed PKMN for a Living Pokedex!

My Friend Code Name: White Code: 4642-5942-7011 The GTS is really trying my patience as of late, and it's hard to find good deals that aren't ridiculous, or demanding 9-and-under-Zek/Resh/Etc. OTL I've made good progress in my living Pokedex of Pokemon White, but I decided I could turn to...
  3. Faye Scarlet

PokePark: Pikachu's Adventure

I loved that game. @[email protected] We rented it, and in 4 nights I saved the park and made friends everywhere. YAY! It's easy, childish, and mildly cliche on the power of friendship, I know, but it is so adorable and cute and so feel-good at the same time! I wish you could play as someone other than...
  4. Faye Scarlet

Stadium Mini-Games

Mini-games is supposedly something that made Stadium superior to PBR. ._. Yet, hardly anyone talking about those oh-so-amazingly wonderful mini-games. So why not talk about them here? Memories of playing these games? Top scores, or best record? Improvements and changes you'd make to games...
  5. Faye Scarlet

Contest: Scizor VS Darkrai

An odd match-up, huh? But for me, these two are the coolest. Scizor, the coolest regular Pokemon ever, and Darkrai is the coolest legendary ever. So, so, I decided to see who people liked better out of these two! Try not to decide based on battle mechanics alone, people. I know Scizor would win...
  6. Faye Scarlet

Your Favorite PBR Colosseum?

EDIT: Now with a poll! No, not as in battle rules (though you can include it if you want). But your favorite Colosseum overall! Favorite for scenery? For music? While some people stubbornly refuse to admit what a great game Pokemon Battle Revolution is (even if it's admittedly lacking "great"...
  7. Faye Scarlet

Some custom-ish VS Sprites. D:

Customish VS sprites I made last night. I know they're god-awful, but still look a little bit good. 8D; So, if anyone is quite good at VS sprites, do let me know how I can improve! Anyways...these VS Sprites are based off of my versions of Pokemon heroes, as well as an OC Waiter named Chris...
  8. Faye Scarlet

If trainers other than the player gave their Pokemon nicknames...

Just something I was wondering about. That if important trainers, or at least some of them, nicknamed their Pokemon, what do you supposed they'd call them? I mean, you can judge the personality of another trainer by what they nickname their Pokemon. I don't know, just something I thought up.
  9. Faye Scarlet

Platinum GTS Bug Thingy

Not quite sure if this qualifies as a bug or a glitch or whatever, and wasn't sure where to put this... Let me be straight to the point. D: When I go onto the GTS in my Platinum game, I often find a Pokemon I'm searching for, who's asking for a Pokemon I can give them. Getting all happy about...
  10. Faye Scarlet

Hello.

Well...just to make that notice up there vanish...Hello! x3; Um, of course, I'm new to the forums... I don't usually stay on forums long, so we'll see how long I actually remain active here, hah hah.... Er...If the sig is too big, let me know and I can make it smaller. xD; I saved it as is...