• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Mjmannella

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

If USUM was truly, "just DLC", then how do you add in the alternate story on top of the one SM has? In SM, you have to battle Nebby. However, Nebby is a gift Pokémon in USUM. Contrasts like this are why USUM can't be DLC.
  2. Mjmannella

This definetely seems legitimate. I do wonder why he only chose to give the UB sprites however.
  3. Mjmannella

So there's this Irving guy who seems to be in the know View: https://twitter.com/IrvingVgc/status/928024436585979904 And apparentlly he has a friend on /vp/ /vp/ - ... - Pokémon - 4chan
  4. Mjmannella

Well damn, hopefully the file he leaks gets put to good use.
  5. Mjmannella

I wouldn't know how to do that, sorry. Sidenote: It's times like this where it's like seeing an adorable puppy on the other side of a locked car. You just want it so bad but you'll never get it.
  6. Mjmannella

Looks like some suspect threads got 404'd http://boards.*********/vp/thread/34046530 /vp/ - Dumping right now - Pokémon - 4chan
  7. Mjmannella

I think they guy said the .cia would be up no later then 10:30am.
  8. Mjmannella

I have a feeling the game's gonna be well dumped by the time I wake up tomorrow morning. Not that that's a bad thing.
  9. Mjmannella

I have a feeling Corocoro won't have anything new in store for us this time.
  10. Mjmannella

I think we can now (unfortunately) cross out new alolan forms being a thing.
  11. Mjmannella

We already know a new trailer's gonna be on this Friday at 5:00 UTC. I doubt they'd reveal the new Pokémon however.
  12. Mjmannella

Plus the guy uploaded a picture of his hand with a note saying "FAKE AND GAY" Probably means the guy on the first thread is BS'ing it.
  13. Mjmannella

Welp, starting to seem like the threads are fake. That's unfortunate.
  14. Mjmannella

So this seems to be note-worthy /vp/ - PIZZABRO LEAK THREAD - Pokémon - 4chan
  15. Mjmannella

Welp, looks like the .cia might drop as early as today. I’ll try and see if anything leaks on 4chan like with Moon last year.
  16. Mjmannella

I think we can cross off Alolan Jynx and Alolan Octillery now. The National Dex book got a cover update. View: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/0744019362/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  17. Mjmannella

Is this legit? /vp/ - Got USUM - Pokémon - 4chan
  18. Mjmannella

That makes the most sense. Otherwise it'd be odd having that picture with all the ones from the Festival Plaza.
  19. Mjmannella

Who knows. However, it likely relates more to Pokémon on the Switch then with USUM.
  20. Mjmannella

Also, perhaps a new trailer next week? /vp/ - No trailer this week - Pokémon - 4chan