• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Lylian

What video games are you playing now?

Gardening Mama. I'm currently growing some roses.
  2. Lylian

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file- attending the Starlight Gala with Lisette was fun.
  3. Lylian

Stardew Valley. Alternate file- I just built a coop. My chickens are so cute. Trying to decide if I want marry Leah or Maru.
  4. Lylian

Stardew Valley. Third file- Got married to Shane. I now have a blue chicken.
  5. Lylian

Stardew Valley. Upgraded to the deluxe coop. Now I have blue chickens, void chickens, white chickens, and a rabbit. Just waiting for the dinosaur egg to hatch. Might have to build another coop soon.
  6. Lylian

Stardew Valley. My new void chicken is named Violet.
  7. Lylian

Stardew Valley. I'm waiting for the void chicken to hatch.
  8. Lylian

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file: just built a large coop. Now I'm getting more chickens.
  9. Lylian

Littlewood. I need to find somewhere to build the marketplace. My town is kinda small now.
  10. Lylian

It is on Steam. The gameplay reminds me a little of Fantasy Life, but I think it was inspired by Animal Crossing.
  11. Lylian

Littlewood. This game is so cute. I'm collecting materials, and trying to get new townsfolk.
  12. Lylian

Fantasy Farming- Orange Season. Found some more tools. I now have a chicken named Begonia.
  13. Lylian

Fantasy Farming- Orange Season. My character is Lariel of Lon Lon Farm.
  14. Lylian

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file- just married Lisette.
  15. Lylian

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns Boy file- Trying to propose to Lisette, but it keeps snowing in her town.
  16. Lylian

Story of Seasons- Trio of Towns. Boy file- Just built a large barn.
  17. Lylian

Natsume (Harvest) Moon- Skytree Village. Trying to win a few more festivals.
  18. Lylian

Harvest Moon DS- Cute. Trying to collection enough stone to build the bird shed.
  19. Lylian

Harvest Moon- Skytree Village. I won the Fishing Contest.
  20. Lylian

Harvest Moon- Hero of Leaf Valley. Just got the fishing rod.