• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. PokéVision

I JUST NOW SAW THE PAULA VALENTINE SHHGTFRGYU. I AM LATE.

I JUST NOW SAW THE PAULA VALENTINE SHHGTFRGYU. I AM LATE.
  2. PokéVision

;-; I MISS YA. I heard that people might be getting ORAS sooner than expected??? Like, people on...

;-; I MISS YA. I heard that people might be getting ORAS sooner than expected??? Like, people on tum were just like "expect leaks to happen soon" so??? :O
  3. PokéVision

Customization just adds to the overall experience of being immersed in the game~ MAKES IT A TAD...

Customization just adds to the overall experience of being immersed in the game~ MAKES IT A TAD MORE PERSONAL. He doesn't really "transform" back to back, like the Kaneki with black hair is how he looked during the first half of tghoul but white haired kaneki is how he looked for the second half~
  4. PokéVision

I WANT TO GO TO /THE/ BATH AND BODY WORKS IN APPLETON. I WANNA MEET "JEN". I don't see why...

I WANT TO GO TO /THE/ BATH AND BODY WORKS IN APPLETON. I WANNA MEET "JEN". I don't see why they'd get rid of it tbh, everybody loved it. I'M SURE THERE IS LIKE SOME STATISTIC THAT SAYS HOW MUCH PEOPLE PREFER GAMES WITH CUSTOMIZATION. AND OMfgg KANEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :')...
  5. PokéVision

OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO??? I DIE EVERY TIME. I know! I really reallllllly love customizing...

OMFG HAVE YOU SEEN THIS VIDEO??? I DIE EVERY TIME. I know! I really reallllllly love customizing characters ): they better keep it for the non-remake games~ And actually, the con is halloween through nov. 2nd so IDK I might actually just go nov. 1st and 2nd ;o BBBBBBBBB OKAY so I got money, a...
  6. PokéVision

;-; THANK YOU ! <3 And omg, NAH, it's just peach bellini Angela~ I DON'T /HATE/ ANY GEN EITHER...

;-; THANK YOU ! <3 And omg, NAH, it's just peach bellini Angela~ I DON'T /HATE/ ANY GEN EITHER BUT 3RD GEN IS MY LEAST FAVE TBH, BUT ORAS LOOKS AMAZING. 4th and 5th gen just kinda STICK OUT to me idk. I JUST LOVE POKEMON OKAY??? The con I'm going to starts on Halloween so yes ;) IT IS GETTING...
  7. PokéVision

I just enrolled for the spring semester today :') I strive to be like Angela ~ There are parts...

I just enrolled for the spring semester today :') I strive to be like Angela ~ There are parts of Silent Hill 4 where it's like ....this is weird, even for silent hill.........BUT OVERALL I THOUGHT IT WAS P GOOD. GODDD all of these megas and SOARIN' THROUGH THE SKY I AM SO...
  8. PokéVision

YEAH, I'll most likely try again later. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M...

YEAH, I'll most likely try again later. BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANNA DO I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA MAJOR IN??? I WAS THINKING MAYBE GETTING MY ASSOCIATE'S IN APPLIED SCIENCE IN GRAPHIC COMMUNICATIONS WITH AN EMPHASIS IN MULTIMEDIA BUT IDK. That just kinda stuck out to me. PLEASE JUST LET ME BE...
  9. PokéVision

I bought it, the class actually is worth 3 credits so idk..maybe I'll try taking it again?? I am...

I bought it, the class actually is worth 3 credits so idk..maybe I'll try taking it again?? I am glad I dropped it though because I feel like my work load is much easier to handle. !!! I actually got a ps4 last year, so I played the p.t. I just about crapped my pants a few times during it but...
  10. PokéVision

I AM. Yeah, it's going really well so far, although my ART APPRECIATION book cost like $160...

I AM. Yeah, it's going really well so far, although my ART APPRECIATION book cost like $160. AND I'M TAKING THE CLASS /ONLINE/. smh. I actually dropped it because it was really demanding it stressed me out and I didn't wanna be freaked out my very first semester so ~ SO YOU'VE SEEN THE TEASER...
  11. PokéVision

OMFG I SAW THAT and I'm sorry. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I GOT AT THIS POINT TBH. But my...

OMFG I SAW THAT and I'm sorry. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHAT I GOT AT THIS POINT TBH. But my birthday is in like 2 months anyways so YOU CAN ALWAYS TRY AGAIN~~ I'm good though, I STARTED COLLEGE. COMMUNITY COLLEGE. IT'S NOT BAD. Actually a lotttttttttttttt of stuff has happened ;o AND HEY, SILENT...
  12. PokéVision

;]

;]
  13. PokéVision

PREVIEW: March 27: XY021 - Time to Debut! PokéVision with Serena and Fennekin!!

HEY, it's ME! Nahh, but I am getting pumped about XY again, I need more Serena episodes~
  14. PokéVision

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;D

THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ;D
  15. PokéVision

It's goin' 'ight! And how are you??

It's goin' 'ight! And how are you??
  16. PokéVision

Hi :o

Hi :o
  17. PokéVision

O: Thank you~

O: Thank you~
  18. PokéVision

well well well

well well well
  19. PokéVision

LAST ACTIVITY: 20TH MARCH 2013. WOW OKAY SAXY WHAT DA HELL, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHAT IS HAPPENING

LAST ACTIVITY: 20TH MARCH 2013. WOW OKAY SAXY WHAT DA HELL, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN WHAT IS HAPPENING
  20. PokéVision

dang girl YOU REBLOGGED/LIKED A LOT OF STUFF, LOOK AT YOU GO<3 AND LOOK. LOL [SPOILER] Oh and da...

dang girl YOU REBLOGGED/LIKED A LOT OF STUFF, LOOK AT YOU GO<3 AND LOOK. LOL [SPOILER] Oh and da fuq? Episode N is ending in April...OKAY And I want more info, WE'VE WAITED. AND WE GET LITTLE TIDBITS. Well, they're pretty decent I guess, I mean MEWTWO. DFSFSKJFELDS; I just.I JUST. I want a new...