• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it runs away from you. I wish for a completely functioning, free Nintendo Switch.
  2. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it always evolves into Gardevoir. I wish for a soda.
  3. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you forget the first portions. I wish for the ocean to turn white.
  4. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can't find any gas to fuel your car. I wish for two Wii Us.
  5. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's also always frozen. I wish for the perfect cookie.
  6. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can't land, preventing you from doing things such as driving or using the bathroom. I wish for a new carpet.
  7. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its flavor is poisonous. I wish for a cute, innocent little girl.
  8. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. A creeper comes to blow up that fortress you spent hours non-lazily working on. I wish for the ultimate wish.
  9. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can't play with any electronic presents because the power goes out. I wish that Christmas was tomorrow already.
  10. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the army comes after you instead. I wish for an incorruptible pizza.
  11. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but any other disease no longer has a cure. I wish that Pokémon Stars is real.
  12. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it becomes laggy instead. I wish for free, delicious food.
  13. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's been licked several times. I wish for a perfect sandwich.
  14. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everyone sees your most embarrassing dream(s). I wish for the next Pokémon game to be the best and the last.
  15. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you accidentally esplode yourself in the process. I wish I could have an action figure of my avatar.
  16. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's the perfect combination of blood and guts. I wish for a Mega Buster.
  17. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's a mischievous Ducklett. I wish for a real-life Mewtwo.
  18. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's Trubbish. I wish for my problems to be solved.
  19. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but even with your excellent writing skill, you discover you cannot type (or write). I wish for money.
  20. Kharixi

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Suddenly, you realized you forgot to bring any Pokémon and the Bewear kills you. I wish for tickets to a baseball game.