• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Search results

1. J

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Is this a good battle tower team for Pearl? Lopunny-Jolly-Choice scarf-Klutz EVs/255Spd/255Atk Switcheroo, Return, Fake out, Healing wish Just used to fake out then switcheroo Gyarados-Adamant-Life orb-Intimidate EVs/255Atk/255Spd Dragon dance...
  2. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This will be my HG team: Gliscor:Lum berry: Stealth rock, Earthquake, Aerial ace, Roost Feraligatr:Life orb: Ice punch, Waterfall, Crunch, Swords dance Meganium:Leftovers: Leech seed, Synthesis, Aromatherapy, Energy ball Drifblim:Salac berry...
  3. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. MaelstromBen: Empoleon (Mumble) Lvl. 100 @Water Plate/lum berry? Aqua Jet/Brine Ice beam Hydro Pump/Surf Flash cannon/Grass knot Did you really need 2 finishers? One should be good enough. Ice beam will take care of dragon types, hydro...
  4. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I just added some of my reccomendations
  5. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Here are some of my reccomendations to CynthiaLover's team: Torterra: 1-Replace leaf storm with stone edge 2-Make him hold the leftovers Blaziken 1-Replace blast burn with shadow claw so he can deal with psychic types better 2-Replace his held...
  6. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Those guys are pretty good AmazingMagnezone I can only suggest that you replace either mach punch or super power with spore. Also you should have posted their abilities, natures and held items. Breloom should have poison heal and be holding a toxic orb...
  7. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You should've put this in the simple questions thread. But yes, I think he is if you EV train him a bit I think I like the dragon one better, but that's just personal preference XD. Anyway you should just get an HM slave instead of teaching good...
  8. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This team is actualy pretty good, but you should replace lucario's force palm with flash cannon, garchomp's draco meteor with crunch, garchomp's dig with earthquake and his flamethrower with fire fang or aerial ace. Also consider replacing blaziken's...
  9. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. My reccomedations are in bold.
  10. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Infernape- 1-Timid is not a good nature so consider getting another one 2-Consider getting u-turn and stone edge instead of stealth rock and slack off Garchomp- 1-Replace false swipe with fire fang Luxray- 1-Replace shed shell with muscle...
  11. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This is it? Oh well.... Absol- 1-Get rid of giga impact those kinds of moves are terrible!!! Try psycho cut. 2-Replace perish song with x-scissor 3-Consider sucker punch over night slash 4-Absol? A tank? that's not a very good idea Luxray-...
  12. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. With reflect up mamoswine can survive 2 stone edges from an adamant tyranitar holding a muscle band.(pwnd on the 3rd hit but earthquake usually 2hkos tyranitar) And besides there arent many good pure normal types except blissey, snorlax and prygonZ...
  13. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. ANYONE wanna comment on my team...pleasseeee?
  14. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You might want to teach leafeon x-scissor or natural gift and replace grasswhistle since its low accuracy makes it unreliable. Lanturn's not very strong so you might want to consider getting electivire or magnezone, also you could replace dragonite's...
  15. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. This team's not bad.....but you probably should have taught vaporeon toxic since he's better at defense then typhlosion. If you do you may want to give it wish + protect to heal itself(just a suggestion).
  16. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. In my opinion espeon is alot stronger than alakazam. The only dowside is its puny move pool. I own an espeon and here are the moves i taught it: reflect morning sun psychic calm mind This set makes him a surprisingly efficient wall/sweeper...
  17. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Typhlosion can learn some stronger fire type moves like Erruption(lv53) or Overheat(tm) you could also teach him Hidden power(tm) and check what type it is and how strong or even Will-o-wisp(tm) since it halves the target's attack and burns. You...
  18. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Not bad but they're natures aren't great. You should really evolve kadabra(by trade) and focus bands are kinda unreliable.Swellow are already pretty fast so they probably don't need quick claw. Also, im pretty sure pokemon cant use dire hit,X...
  19. J

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Here's my team: King the Empoleon: Modest/Focus Sash/Torrent EVs/Def134/SpAtk252/SpDef124 Surf, Grass knot, Aqua jet, Ice beam My wall/special attacker. It can survive most non-STAB thunderbolt without focus sash then hit back with torrent...