• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. RK9

Moves that Pokemon should/should not be able to learn

I mean, yeah, it has a shell. But it also has a 'mini environment' on it, so he doesn't have a shell he can break without repercussions like the others can since that would mean destroying the mini world on his shell.
  2. RK9

Because it doesn't have a shell to actually smash? Makes sense to me, really.
  3. RK9

If you can learn Focus Blast, you should be able to learn Aura Sphere. If you can learn Bulldoze, you should be able to learn Earthquake.
  4. RK9

He makes a fist out of gas, I guess?
  5. RK9

Honestly, I feel they should really revisit and revamp a lot of Pokémon's movepools. Like, some get moves that make 0 sense and a lot of Pokémon don't get moves that make the most of sense and it's just ????
  6. RK9

Slaking should get Slow Start instead of Truant. So you can at least use it somewhat properly.
  7. RK9

Not a move but... Can we finally give poor Archeops something else than Defeatist? A perfectly well-designed Pokémon goes to waste by this ability. It doesn't even have to be a good ability, just something else than Defeatist.
  8. RK9

I probably already said it before but... Can Sword and Shield FINALLY give Kyurem-B Ice Shard, Ice Fang, Ice Punch or Icicle Crash? It's entire arm is covered in ice, for crying out loud. HOW CAN IT NOT LEARN ICE PUNCH.
  9. RK9

Accelrock, Bullet Punch and First Impression don't make sense on Chesnaught at all though.
  10. RK9

I mean. Alolan Marowak does all the dancing and stuff.
  11. RK9

To be fair, Dark Void's nerf is just some straight bullshit. We have a move that's only able to be used by a specific mon (Hoopa Unbound) or else it always fails. Just do the same with Dark Void and Darkrai instead of nerfing its signature move because something else abused it.
  12. RK9

It learns Shock Wave because of the shock everyone has when it gets totally wrecked by it or the rain it sets up for its teammates.
  13. RK9

You do realize that Shadow Sneak and Extrasensory make sense on a ninja like Greninja, right? Ninja's are stealthy and can disappear within shadows with ease before striking their enemy from their and then disappear into the shadows from it. Shadow Sneak. Besides that, due to their nature and...
  14. RK9

As if Leech Seed, Stun Spore and Sleep Powder aren't bad enough.
  15. RK9

Umbreon actually hides in the darkness due to the colour of its fur, not because it can cross dimensions or make its body disappear.
  16. RK9

Primarina should learn Calm Mind and Boomburst. Calm Mind because she needs to be focused and calm to perform her best song, and Boomburst for those times that she doesn't maintain a Calm Mind and hits a note wrong.
  17. RK9

Not necessarily a mon needing to learn it, but why the heck is Dragon Rush 75 percent accurate still? Yes, a 100 base move for the Dragon-type is maybe a bit too much, but we have Fairy now, and 75 is just straight up to low for its base power. I don´t even ask for it to be a flawless 100, but...
  18. RK9

So does Tapu Koko but we all know how he's commonly ran.
  19. RK9

Probably an unpopular opinion, but I feel that we are at a point in time where we should make Volt Tackle available for Electric-types that can learn Wild Charge. It's just straight up ridiculous that the Electric-type version of Flare Blitz/Double-Edge isn't being distributed because they want...
  20. RK9

Kyurem-Black should learn Icicle Shard, Ice Punch, Ice Fang or Ice Shard. Not asking for all of them, but at least one! His entire right arm is encased in ice, for crying out loud. Greninja should learn Poison Jab. It's a frog, some frog kinds are dangerous upon contact. Every mon that can...