• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. Esserise

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I do think that would be the ideal, although it would require them to first slow down their rate of release. Which I don’t think would be a bad idea at all - I don’t even think that Gen 6 needed to end as soon as it did, but I understand how the combination of the anniversary and the Switch...
  2. Esserise

Now see, this is an area where I’m a bit unsure about how I feel. On the one hand, yeah, I think it would be smart of them to embrace DLC, and I do think that USUM in particular should have changed more than they did. But on the other hand... in a general sense, even a standard cut third...
  3. Esserise

Yeah I've seen that quote before, but it's such a nonsensical answer in light of so much else they've done both before and since that was vastly more confusing that I'm not sure how much stock to put in it. Even just within the same generation, they had the Member Card, the Secret Key, Oak's...
  4. Esserise

That wouldn’t be why it was included in Diamond and Pearl since those were the games that introduced it. They did mean to distribute the Azure Flute originally, but for whatever reason they decided not to and instead handed out Arceus directly. I can’t even begin to guess what went wrong with...
  5. Esserise

The Kantonian Gym is garbage, but in fairness, I think it was us who did most of the hyping up for it. The extent of GF’s promotion for it has been a quick glimpse in the first trailer and saying in an interview “no there’s no Gyms but there is a sort of Gym-ish building in Malie you can try”
  6. Esserise

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/928120247520858112 Zeraora is the yellow Lucario clone; mythical and pure electric RIP electric/fighting dreams, burn in sticky hotglue hell forever adhesive dragon
  7. Esserise

EVIL DRUM DADDY IS BACK WITH A VENGEANCE :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
  8. Esserise

Necrozma is literally just Felgrand:
  9. Esserise

A-N-O-T-H-E-R bleeding DRAGON You have got to be kidding me
  10. Esserise

Electric/Fighting s'il vous plaît. I would immediately forgive Poison/Dragon UB Superglue
  11. Esserise

A new Poison/Flying would be nice, but it still looks draconic so it’s only a partial consolation
  12. Esserise

fucking more dragons seriously man? I mean yeah, i guess Adhesive has the tail for it but come onnnnnnn
  13. Esserise

That was just some random post on 4chan
  14. Esserise

I just want to know when exactly we get to use Mantine Surf and to what extent; I need to plan around that for reasons If everything else gets spoiled then hey I‘ll take it, but I could easily wait until release day if I had to.
  15. Esserise

Correct. The second scene in the event takes place during the Radio Tower takeover. Consequently, this means that Ethan/Lyra are battling Giovanni in Tohjo Falls at the exact moment that their younger selves are liberating the Radio Tower from the rest of Team Rocket. But that’s time-travel for...
  16. Esserise

Just to clarify, he was referring to Blue and Red (as they both would have had to beat Giovanni in order to challenge the League). The Legacy is based on the 00:40 to 02:25 section of this event from HGSS, in which Ethan and Lyra are taken back in time by Celebi to three years before the events...
  17. Esserise

Yeah, the Platinum Dex did that, but the Platinum Dex was a lazy, haphazard improvisation that just stapled all of the new additions onto the back-end. That’s pretty clearly not what’s going on here, with new Pokémon being properly injected all throughout the existing Alola Dex.
  18. Esserise

We already know from merchandising that Necrozma is #400 and Marshadow is #402 in the Dex. So unless Magearna has been abruptly displaced, there’s nothing but Mythicals after Necrozma.
  19. Esserise

I think Desdar300 said that cover was just a placeholder Still, there probably aren’t any new Alola Forms. I don’t think that discounts an Adhesive evolution, though, since as I said in the Pokédex Update thread, Adhesive will likely be placed toward the middle of the Dex. There’s not even any...
  20. Esserise

I don’t think it’s just single-player; I’m pretty sure it’s also connected to the Festival Plaza. A while back, Ohmori mentioned in an interview that the Festival Plaza would include a “new addition that is related to the battle system of previous games.” The Battle Agency is, accordingly...