• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. Tuoko

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

He said himself that the possibility of it being Adhesive shouldn't be dismissed.
  2. Tuoko

So according to the second thread, here's the names of the UBs Poipole Naganadel Stakataka Blacephalon Zeraora First one is Adhesive, the rest they aren't sure about. EDIT: View: https://twitter.com/Kaphotics/status/928120247520858112 Welp Guessing on the rest - Burst is probably...
  3. Tuoko

Honestly it sounded like a joke to me - at least that's how I read it. Especially with going into details like that.
  4. Tuoko

We already know there's 10 UBs vs the 9 slots. The conclusion is Adhesive + it's evo/form (and the last two UBs) would be placed earlier in the Pokedex. That said, it definitely doesn't look good for new Alolan forms.
  5. Tuoko

Don't the Ken Sugimori artwork for the Alolan forms use the same poses as their regular forms, though? At least for majority of them. Though I'm gonna say it's a coloring error to avoid getting my hopes up. Also it's worth noting that due to this, we now know 50 of the 100 new additions to the...
  6. Tuoko

The idea sounds neat. If it does turn out to be true, then it matches with the figurine reveal in December. Also, we won't know until the games get datamined. I'd imagine they'd announce an event like this in advance, especially since it'd be a brand new species. It's worth pointing out he...
  7. Tuoko

Snorlaxium Z, Marshadium Z, and Mewnium Z can just be gifts from an NPC if you have the Pokemon in your party like the species-exclusive Z-Crystals in SM. Pikashunium Z is confirmed to be obtained via the QR Code. That said, I do wonder what the last Z-Crystal is. I was originally thinking...
  8. Tuoko

My guess is, the opposite mascot helps the player after Necrozma fuses with Nebby and runs off elsewhere (the area where it's absorbing light). But then the same problem would occur after the player catches said [email protected] from the Eon Ticket event.
  9. Tuoko

Hm... So a new form's on the table then? That doesn't make it easy to guess. It doesn't have to mean Gen 8, though. Keep in mind that USUM has introduced entirely new Pokemon, so it introducing a new Mythical isn't farfetched. Since the games haven't been datamined yet, it's impossible to tell...
  10. Tuoko

In that case, I'm expecting it to be a Mythical introduced in USUM. We should have an idea whenever the game gets datamined at least. If nothing seems to be a Mythical, then that'd point to Gen 8.
  11. Tuoko

Eh, I still doubt it, though. I understand Charizard's a thing, but it doesn't make much sense to give Lapras one imo. Lapras has been established as a Ride Pokemon in SM and USUM and various other media, it's obtainable in SM as well. It'd conflict with Lana owning a Lapras in the show as well...
  12. Tuoko

We can easily cross out Lapras getting an Alolan form. It's still a Ride Pokemon in USUM as shown by screenshots on the official site.
  13. Tuoko

Before I read the leak, I was gonna jokingly suggest that maybe the 7 Necrozma forms has to do with the original 7 UBs. That aside, I don't think Unown being related to a UB is too fanfictiony or farfetched. Remember how the UBs having their own dimensions (one for Nihilego, one for Buzzwole...
  14. Tuoko

Doubt it. The Everstone can already be used to breed the original forms in Alola, so they'll simply switch it around for the Alolan forms in other regions. I could see it having something to do with the Tapus, though. Maybe a new form?
  15. Tuoko

Seems he's just referring to the Serena and Ash figures. It sounded farfetched at first, but I understand now. Though only problem is Gladion mentioning his father confirming the existence of UBs, like @Unown Seer said.
  16. Tuoko

I sorta saw it as the leaker was calling Giovanni hot. Not gonna lie, this has me laughing right now. Another thing that sticks out to me from that is Ninjask and Chimecho's supposed Mega Stones being version exclusives. I don't think they'd return to that after dropping it in ORAS.
  17. Tuoko

I doubt it'll replace Vikavolt. We already see Sophocles' Togedemaru in the overworld in the scenes they showed for the Electric trial Was it actually shown we still encounter Nihilego first at Aether? I know they skipped out on showing what's coming out from the Wormhole in one of the trailers.
  18. Tuoko

While I agree we shouldn't believe everything from 4chan, I don't think the fact this originates from it means it's fake, otherwise we'd have completely different final evolutions for the Alola starters.
  19. Tuoko

It's quite possibly a mistranslation, though it's worth pointing out that what he says suggests we'll be able to find more than one new UB via riding through the Ultra Wormholes. So far Assembly/Burst are shown to be encountered in the Pokemon world due to them coming out of Ultra Wormholes like...
  20. Tuoko

Speaking of, something interesting thing came from the TCG today. The name of the next English set was announced to be Ultra Prism. There's going to be 10 Pokemon-GX in the set, 5 of them are UBs. All the SM UBs were released in the English and Japanese TCG, so unless two of them get new cards...