• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. F

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. OK, I'll get to work on that first set (albeit with some tweaks). Thanks for the advice, by the way!
  2. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. OK, so I guess it's Ferrothorn, then. Now the question is, Spikes or Stealth Rock? Also, do I need Rapid Spin for this particular team?
  3. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Any ideas on EV spreads (should I ever get around to doing do)?
  4. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. OK, I'm working on a team right now (obviously), and I need some advice. Here: In case you don't already know, it's supposed to be a Sandstorm team. Currently I'm stuck with Lucario. I plan on adding ExtremeSpeed, but I can't decide on whether to...
  5. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Oh yes, a Galvantula with both Thunder and Compundeyes would be deadly. To be honest, I think maybe you should ditch Tranquill for someone else. Maybe a Litwick or Elgeym or somethin'. Now, for Clay, you'll wanna use Oshawott's Razor Shell and/or...
  6. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You wanted comments? They're in bold.
  7. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You want a comment? They're in bold.
  8. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. You wanted a comment, right? They're in bold.
  9. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I notice that a lot of your 'Mons have Brick Break. DO you have a problem with Dark-Types or something?
  10. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Aw, damnit. I'll work on it again. Any suggestions?
  11. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. How so? And what Pokemon need the natures changed?
  12. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Alright, it's been edited. Any ideas on how it can work?
  13. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Eh, what format? That way I can get the roles done. EDIT: Aw, crap. Didn't see the link. Sorry about that.
  14. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. OK, where should it be? And what else would it need for it to be competitive?
  15. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Seeing as I apparently put this in the wrong thread initially, That work?
  16. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If you're prepared to deal with Mienfoo's frailty, then go ahead.
  17. F

Re: My Unova Black Team Hey, no problem. And I only said that about the 2 Bugs & Ghosts is because I have a personal opinion against having two of the same types of 'Mon on a team.
  18. F

Re: My Unova Black Team You want a comment? They're in red.
  19. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. If you wanna add Krookodile, go ahead. I'm petty sure it'll work wonders. Oh, and I'd suggest going to the Pinwheel Forest for training. That area the one guy blocked off should be open now. It's a good area for grinding, with the PKMN having...
  20. F

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. My comments are in red.