• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. yourlilemogirl

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) Go with Piplup. You can't go wrong with Piplup<3
  2. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Been waiting and hoping for some advice on this since last October :( Anyone?...
  3. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I know this is a looooooong shot, but i need some desperate help with some movesets of my pokemon in Colosseum :[ That game is just so limiting (not to mention the pre-physical/special move split) in terms of TMs so i need fresh eyes to give me some...
  4. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. I'm not much of a staller, i'm more of a 'hit em hard, hit em fast!' kinda player. Thank you for you're input ^_^
  5. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. oh ok i was wondering what you were going on about :) Ya i put in Iron Head after all, i was just wondering if Mawile would benefit more from an Atk upper move rather than a Def. upper move coupled with IH.
  6. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. What do you mean?
  7. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Heathcliff Huxtable Another thought crossed my mind while i was training her, would it be recommended to swap out Iron Defense for Swords Dance?
  8. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Just a quick question: which is generally better for a Mawile with Sheer Force to know? Metal Burst or Iron Head? Mine already knows MB but i'm coming up on the level for it to learn IH, and i generally only like one move of each type in a moveset. And...
  9. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. i generally am trying to stray away from stat boosting moves (even though this one boost acc. too) as i'm finding that with my style of battling, i rarely find a time to safely use the move. And Outrage is my only SE way to get rid of dragons...
  10. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. LAWL sorry, i'm tired and just got back from over an hour of mind numbing church lol i'll re-look over what you were talking about x) EDIT: well, i think the premise of what i said is still pretty much true, that having Aerial Ace on Krookodile would...
  11. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. but her ability Solid Rock already lowers the effectiveness of super effective attacks, and i'm not one to really use berries anyhow :P Fighting is a major problem for my team, with only Swoobat to counter them, having Aerial Ace on Carracosta...
  12. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. ok so thanks to all of your suggestions my team looks like this now (changes in bold): Attack Sweeper Krookodile {Female} Item: Expert Belt Nature: Relaxed Ability: Moxie Characteristic: Thoroughly Cunning Moves: ~ Outrage ~ Earthquake...
  13. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. good point :X dualy noted! :mallet: thank you :D question though, does the effect of the Light Clay cancel out when i swap out serperior/is KO'd? never mind, yes it does.
  14. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. ah i see :P no problem, i'm busy getting ready for church :mallet: ah i c, i keep getting stealth rock and stone edge mixed up :X oh, that makes sense, 20% boost as opposed to only a dragon on dragon 20% boost :D i like it. ya another user...
  15. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. comments in bold
  16. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. could you give a little reasoning behind your choices? thanks :)
  17. yourlilemogirl

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. Here's my in-game White team. needing a little help deciding where to steer some of their moves for round 2 E4. i plan to level them all up to about 80 btw. :banana: Please pardon me if i do this uberly wrong D:> Attack Sweeper Krookodile {Female}...