• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. L

Blog Images

Hey, I have a really pathetic question, but it's one that I would like to be answered please. It appears that the tenth image on my blogs never appears. It isn't the image or image link itself, as even when I change the position, it works the same. The limit according to SaturnYoshi and a...
  2. L

Image limit in posts.

What is the image limit for posts? Has it changed recently? Also, do the default forum emoticons count as images? :-/:drool::flinch:
  3. L

The British National Party & Nick Griffin

Firstly, let it be said loud and clear. This is a debate on immigration and, to an extent, religion - not race. It's here in big letters for you to see. This man is Nick Griffin. He is the leader of the British National Party and is claimed to be 'the most loathed man in Britain. He is a man...
  4. L

The Vigilante

Firstly [waffly introduction, feel free to skip], I have never wrote a fanfic before so this is my first time (as much as I hate being a newb at things, I am). That being said I do love creative writing. I apologise about the incredibly creative title (-.-) but ye. Sorry it's basic, I wanted...
  5. L

Hihi.

Hey all. (: I'm new to the forums, but it seems great to be here already (even if it did take me some time to find the introductory thread, but hey, I found it).