• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. JustJeff

GEN VI: LF > Intimidate (HA) Qwilfish

Well as the title indicates, Looking for Intimidate Qwilfish. As for the IV's or Nature, it's all good as long as it's got the Intimidate. I can offer up a 5IV Pawniard, Starmie, and maybe some other breed-able pKmN. I also do have a lot of PP' ups so that's up for trade too. Perhaps a...
  2. JustJeff

Swimming on Land (A mono-water RMT)

"A Mono-Water "Swift Swim" team that specializes a Hyper-Offensive Play-style that will leave your opponent in Deep-Depths of the Ocean! Using Rain as its most powerful tool, these monsters will shred and decimate whatever comes in its approach! Watch your course Deep-Sea Divers!"...
  3. JustJeff

The Effects Emporium (Avatars & Signatures)

The Effects Emporium I welcome all to the Effects Emporium! If your in need of a new look, you came to the right place! Here, you can request a form for an Avatar or Signature! tl;dr: I do Avatars and Signatures. Avatars: Well lets just go straight to the point! To me, I think the best...
  4. JustJeff

GEN VI: LF: Trick Gastly / Gengar

Well, as the title says, Looking for a Trick Gastly or Gengar. Preferably w/ max IV's in all stats x-cept Attk. If so, can you rename it, "Nryx" Tho, the default name is perfectly fine to. I can offer Items at the Battle Maison and some Pre-bred Competitive Pokemon. I also do have some shiny's...
  5. JustJeff

Rate my Volt-Turn Team!

So I decided to make a Volt-Turn team and did outstanding on the OU Ladder on Showdown (1700+). I'm pretty sure it still can be upgraded and refined tho~! Anyways, here's the team! Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers Ability: Intimidate Nature: Impish EV's: 252 Hp / 4 Attk / 252 Def ~Earthquake...
  6. JustJeff

Jeff's Breeding Mill

Welcome to my Breeding Mill! Were only the Flawless and most High Quality of Competitive Pokemon are Born! I am your host Jeff! And I am here to help spread the Love! ._. I got tons of Competitive Pokemon to trade and more to come in the Future! Look around, leave a comment, make a trade, do...