• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. Chibster

What video games are you playing now?

Haven't been playing much, but I'm slowly progressing in Xenogears (PS1).
  2. Chibster

Finally finished FF8 (PS1) a few days ago. I got all of the summons (not including Mog and Boko) and most of the ultimate weapons, so I'm satisfied! I started Xenogears (PS1) two days ago.
  3. Chibster

FF8 (PS1) - Collected Energy Crystals and got Rinoa's and Quistis' final weapons. Now I'm trying to get some Dragon Fangs so I can get Squall's Lionheart next. (edit: Got it! Aiming to get Selphie's, Irvine's and Zell's final weapons next.)
  4. Chibster

Tried the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate demo today!
  5. Chibster

Finally picked up FF8 where I left off (conveniently a few days before classes start -_-.) Toughed out some Malboros and finally got all the things I needed to get Doomtrain!! Going to see what other side quests I can get done.
  6. Chibster

FF8 (PS1) and tried Octopath Traveler demo (H'aanit/Hunter path) on my best friend's Switch.
  7. Chibster

Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) and tried Baldi's Basics in Education and Learning.
  8. Chibster

Ni no Kuni II (PS4) In the Abyss, think I'm getting closer to where I need to be. Also did a bunch of side quests and tasks.
  9. Chibster

Ni No Kuni II (PS4) I reached Chapter 5 and I'm keeping up with kingdom building, as well as doing some side quests.
  10. Chibster

Started Ni No Kuni II about 5 minutes ago!
  11. Chibster

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix (PS3) Started with Aqua's story and made some great progress. She's currently at level 20 and has a lot of fully upgraded spells. I'm currently in Disney Town. :)
  12. Chibster

FFX HD (PS4) I've been putting this off for a few months because I hate when I realize I need to grind! I obtained most Destruction Spheres I needed beforehand, leaving the ones from Besaid and Macalania left. Used Yojimbo for both fights because there's no way I could train up that much! I...
  13. Chibster

Finished World of Final Fantasy (PS4) yesterday!
  14. Chibster

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) Trying to get all the summons (just need Ramuh) and train up some more.
  15. Chibster

World of Final Fantasy (PS4) On chapter 21 and I'm trying to do the desert minigame. I can't understand it. >:/
  16. Chibster

Played through FFXV: Episode Ignis a few days ago.
  17. Chibster

I've been feeling a bit burned out, so I put FFX remaster on a short hold even though I'm so close to the end. In the meantime, I started World of Final Fantasy and I love it!
  18. Chibster

Trying out FFXV Comrades.
  19. Chibster

I played demos of Ni No Kuni 2, Secret of Mana remake and Dissidia NT Final Fantasy today.
  20. Chibster

Final Fantasy X (PS4) So literally just as I decided "Okay, I'm so done...last game and I'm ready to give up..." THIS HAPPENS! :)