• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. *Leeney*

True! What surprises me is that you moderate and run many RPGs with all that work.

True! What surprises me is that you moderate and run many RPGs with all that work.
  2. *Leeney*

Nooooo! Then it appears that your motivation could also stem in interest too? I tend to finish...

Nooooo! Then it appears that your motivation could also stem in interest too? I tend to finish series that I really like and was interested in faster than those that I wanted to watch but never seemed to have the time to. ex. I finished a twenty five episode series(Fate/Zero) in only two...
  3. *Leeney*

Really? I would of thought you would have forgotten about me. :)

Really? I would of thought you would have forgotten about me. :)
  4. *Leeney*

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Free! Eternal Summer episode 5
  5. *Leeney*

Birthday Pokemon Types!

I'm a dual Ice/Ice type. I guess I'm too cool. XD But would that technically make me 4x super effective against Ice's weaknesses? I should just stick with being a single Ice type.
  6. *Leeney*

LP? That's not too bad. XD Catch up when you can before any possible spoilers?

LP? That's not too bad. XD Catch up when you can before any possible spoilers?
  7. *Leeney*

One way I motivate myself to watch series is to start by watching new series that is currently...

One way I motivate myself to watch series is to start by watching new series that is currently airing that way it would only be a 20-45 minute commitment per episode.
  8. *Leeney*

Oh no! At least you're enjoying it. I miss roleplaying.

Oh no! At least you're enjoying it. I miss roleplaying.
  9. *Leeney*

XD What's stopping you?

XD What's stopping you?
  10. *Leeney*

I've been hanging around, summer vacation is almost over which means back to the struggling...

I've been hanging around, summer vacation is almost over which means back to the struggling engineer in-training life soon. (looking forward it) What have you been doing in the forum lately?
  11. *Leeney*

I could be studying for classes this fall, I have been going outside more often, and I'm trying...

I could be studying for classes this fall, I have been going outside more often, and I'm trying to get my license. I mostly spend my time watching anime these days
  12. *Leeney*

I still attend college but I'm on vacation til mid-August. I just am not really motivated to do...

I still attend college but I'm on vacation til mid-August. I just am not really motivated to do much at home.
  13. *Leeney*

I have been good. Waiting for the summer to end so I can be productive again. It feels different...

I have been good. Waiting for the summer to end so I can be productive again. It feels different here though. The forum got bigger.
  14. *Leeney*

Hey!!!!! :D How you been? And Tokyo Ghoul is awesome!

Hey!!!!! :D How you been? And Tokyo Ghoul is awesome!
  15. *Leeney*

Hi! It's been a while! How have you been?

Hi! It's been a while! How have you been?
  16. *Leeney*

What was the last anime you watched before posting in this thread?

Ao Haru Ride, Episode 1
  17. *Leeney*

Rate the Anime Opening above you.

10/10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkL3inS9vcI
  18. *Leeney*

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thead- PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING 3DS Name: Leeney 3DS Friend Code: 0748-1623-4074 Version: Y
  19. *Leeney*

I had to study Statics(Physics with Newton's second law) and European History(mostly French history)

I had to study Statics(Physics with Newton's second law) and European History(mostly French history)
  20. *Leeney*

It was awesome but very stressful at the same time.

It was awesome but very stressful at the same time.