• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. it's so big you get lost. i wish to not go to school today
  2. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's a bunch of Goldeen. I wish for my school to disappear out of existense
  3. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. since pokedollars are worth pretty much nothing, you go into debt. i want a pancham
  4. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. trump rules it. i wish for a bewear
  5. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. everyone will call you a furry uwu I WANT PEANUTS!!!
  6. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. it's poisoned. i want brownie ice cream that isn't poisoned
  7. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. you have now become the ultimate gamer and you have destroyed norway i wish for some chips i actually like that idea. it'll get rid of all the Charizard megas
  8. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. now this thread is only houndoom and neosquid destroys the thread. i wish we got new megas like mimkyu
  9. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. now it's not even a campus, and we went back to one room schools. i wish tropius was semi decent
  10. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. nobody learns any other language and society collapses due to a lack of communication between countries I wish that Pokemon was in the olympics
  11. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. There's no way to corrupt it. I wish people cared
  12. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. The children of the world stop going to school in fear of terrible things happening to them. i wish for every day to be halloween
  13. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

granted. your hamster is stuck in its locked cage with no teeth. its not able to eat anything. i wish for school to end
  14. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get no energy from any of the food you eat. I wish for a churro that isn't soaked in the blood of my brother
  15. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You have a werewolf. I wish for a churro
  16. chibighost

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You now can no longer stay still and you keep running forever. I wish for endless chips