• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. Foxy Vee

What do you want most right now?

still want the pizza... but now also want some donuts still have to wait until Friday
  2. Foxy Vee

not sure why a slice of Hawaiian Luau Pizza (ham, pineapple, and bacon) a slice of Meat Lovers Pizza and a slice of Spinach Mushroom Alfredo Pizza have to wait until Friday to buy pizza
  3. Foxy Vee

for the Canadians to score goals in the Gold Cup (Haitians making it troublesome) (at time of my post, its only on the 15th minute, so lots more to go in the game) my "most want" came true just two minutes later!! :LOL:
  4. Foxy Vee

To buy some more Pokemon cards Might have to wait another 2 or 3 weeks
  5. Foxy Vee

Not sure why A nice big sandwich
  6. Foxy Vee

right now really want the hot weather to go away
  7. Foxy Vee

really want a burrito, have to wait until pay day Friday
  8. Foxy Vee

for some reason I'm craving chocolate ice cream... none in my home, we do have sherbet, might get that instead
  9. Foxy Vee

A nice big burrito, would be good after work
  10. Foxy Vee

even if full, I still for some reason want a Spanakopita its a Greek spinach pie
  11. Foxy Vee

a nice big burrito... but the restaurant closed 20 minutes ago won't reopen until 10 am my time, almost 11 hours to go
  12. Foxy Vee

a sloppy joe no ingredients to make them, too lazy to go out
  13. Foxy Vee

not sure why, not even hungry can't go out to get one, at 3am all Greek restaurants in my area are closed until 11am my mind wants a spanakopita, a Greek spinach pie
  14. Foxy Vee

Lamb Gyro too bad for me, the nearest Greek restaurant won't open for another 4 hours (still really early in the morning for me, 7am)
  15. Foxy Vee

a Nintendo Switch I have "Lets Go Eevee" but no Nintendo Switch to play it yet
  16. Foxy Vee

A burrito, too bad for me, the place I buy them is still closed, I have to wait for another hour and 40 minute
  17. Foxy Vee

A burrito and to be able to learn Hungarian very quickly so I can enjoy the movie Vuk.
  18. Foxy Vee

Really want for Pokemon Moon and Sun to be release already!
  19. Foxy Vee

To find an easy way to learn another language
  20. Foxy Vee

another spicy Korean ramen (even if I do have some, I'm too full to eat)