• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! You get a machine that tells you the time. Brilliant - now you can count every second that you inch into death. I wish for a pretty friend. (its not creepy its APPRECIATION)
  2. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you have to move to Soviet Russia. And in Soviet Russia, the instruments play you. I wish for a bearskin cap.
  3. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but its actually just a Ditto with an identity issue. ... thats hilarious I wish for an eclair car.
  4. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted! You fling yourself into crowds with jokes and anecdotes and jokes about anecdotes and everyone's head explodes from your charm and bam! No one to be an extrovert with. I wish for a way with words for tonight's writing session.
  5. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but instead you have to pay with getting punched. Fancy restaurants have just gotten deadly. I wish that I could meet a mentor who could steer me through what I really want to do - acting, dancing, signing, writing, Olympic sports and martial arts.
  6. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the affects are reversed! Now the professionals you see are extremely anxious to see you, and they eyeball you with clear apprehension as they sip water to the rhythm of their anxieties. I wish for young Mark Hamill arms that replace my own, and the strong wrists to match
  7. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Sure, but I'm lying! I wish Daisy Ridley would drop in for tea and then make sure I get to star opposite her in a musical.
  8. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but tomorrow would have been the day that the Avatar was not boiled in oil. (God I love that reference) I wish that I wasn't doomed to be Salieri.
  9. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's onion-flavoured fish food. I wish that Jackie Chan would take me on as his pupil on a Chinese mountaintop.
  10. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but the only material you can use is tweed. I wish that I could make an extremely awesome 80s-themed sci fi novel and then have it adapted into film with me as the lead.
  11. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you love and nurture it until it evolves into Glitchmon and every Pokemon you own twerks while you're choosing a move I wish someone cared what I'm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelin'! (impossible not to quote lyrics)
  12. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you get bored SOO easily that even if you were having a seizure you'd be bored I wish I had short nails
  13. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but he was under surveillance by the CIA so you were arrested, interrogated with nippy rabbits and they framed you for killing Kennedy I wish my rabbit would stop having bowl trouble so I could cuddle him
  14. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it has a face of a puppy and it praises you every time you're about to eat it I wish that I had a puppy
  15. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you can only play as Eggman and he goes super slowly I wish for a Kirby game to drop on my lap
  16. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, instead you watched High School Musical and now your taste in music has regressed to such an extent you're banned from life. :p I wish my big brother was staying longer... :(
  17. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you forget how to read so now a scary Samuel L. Jackson is tutoring you. Enjoy! I wish the two dreamy guys at Woolworth's would notice me more
  18. Revenge of the Boyega

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it was fed to a turkey which regurgitated it into your soup bowl with some stomach acid and scraps thrown in. Enjoy! I wish for a Princess Peach signature. :(