• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. Wishy-Washy

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

I can't see any new Alolan Forms close to Oddish, its evolutions, or any other new Alolan Forms, so it seems either the part of the rumour that mentioned Oddish's Alolan Form was false or as someone else suggested they were jokingly referring to how Bellosom is a Pokemon that looks like it can...
  2. Wishy-Washy

Yeah but they also said the translation is accurate so what they said about Alolan Forms not being in and the Eevee thing is probably true, they were just being clickbaity with the title.
  3. Wishy-Washy

Can get past denial and skip anger, bargaining, and depression to get to acceptance.
  4. Wishy-Washy

Some people, most notably a certain Pokemon theory Youtuber, think that because project AZOTH is mentioned in Alchemy and that certain aspects of Pokemon are tied to alchemy such as Solgleo's inspiration and Type: Null being a chimera they are somehow tied together, also some people think that...
  5. Wishy-Washy

Weird how it has Golisopod instead of whatever Lusamine's signature Pokemon would be.
  6. Wishy-Washy

Reading the thread its fake, probably used inspect element, neither the post or the user who posted it exists.
  7. Wishy-Washy

Maybe something like a Z-Move that increases speed, or a Ultra Beasts that has the highest speed stat?
  8. Wishy-Washy

Pretty sure its SM concept art not USM concept art.
  9. Wishy-Washy

Kahuna's are called Island King/Queen in the Japanese version.
  10. Wishy-Washy

Probably Prism Armour because their wearing prism armour.
  11. Wishy-Washy

Well, theirs always the possibility that because Burst and Assembly are seemingly replacing Buzzwole and Pheramosa they might not be in the Alola Dex leaving two places free, and theirs, of course, the chance that theirs another mythical after Marshadow.
  12. Wishy-Washy

The problem I have with that is that it looks Mysterious Person No. 2 only has one on the right while Lillie has one on both the right and left.
  13. Wishy-Washy

Pretty sure Faba is the guy in charge of the Alola Branch, his name is Aether Branch Chief (or Aether Director in Japanese), while Lusamine is the head of all the branches based on her title of Aether President (or Aether Representative in Japanese)
  14. Wishy-Washy

Probably a very big Ultra Wormhole created by a certain Prism Pokemon using Lunala/Solgaleo's power, that or Aether has really ramped up their plans for the Ultra Beasts.
  15. Wishy-Washy

Google translate says "Unknown Ultra Beast called codename "UB: BURST" and "UB: LAY" will appear! 'UB: BURST' for 'Ultra Sun' and 'UB: LAY' for 'Ultramoon' respectively. Look forward to the continuation of the new Ultra Beast!" Though it could mean something like reporting information of these...
  16. Wishy-Washy

People shouldn't be thinking of USM as BW2 or ORAS, they were a sequel and a 3D remake of a 2D game, people should be thinking more along the lines of Emerald or Platinum with the games having some graphical changes, a new story based off the third legend, and a few other minor changes.
  17. Wishy-Washy

Personally, I don't like how with certain people because Lycanroc getting a Z-Move or Necrozma getting new forms don't interest them it means it's nothing and USM has no changes, when theirs people like me who are interested in these things. I also don't like how people call them cash grabs as...
  18. Wishy-Washy

I'm personally okay with what we got so far and will buy it day one, I won't preorder it though but I don't do that with any games even ones where I want the day one edition, because all I need for a game to do is entertain me and all USM has to have to do that is the fun gameplay of other Core...
  19. Wishy-Washy

Haven't Game Freak already restricted walking Pokemon to one place before in Gen IV with Amity Square.
  20. Wishy-Washy

How would Famitsu know when its releasing? Its in development not even Game Freak knows when its going to be released.