• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. G

Pokemon Special Agents 2: Sinnoh's Shadows Start Up

Well Giratina looks as though he's out of the torn-World so get to train in zero gravity again! Or should i do it on the sky ground thingy?" Kyrote said as he was walking through the woods. " I wonder what Elliot's doing right now?"
  2. G

ok, but wat about my other question?

ok, but wat about my other question?
  3. G

Pokemon Armor! Sign-ups

Guys I'll accept you but you have to have Basic evolutions
  4. G

yes. and if Elliot is the God of Reincarnation, then isn't Kyrote the god of Death?

yes. and if Elliot is the God of Reincarnation, then isn't Kyrote the god of Death?
  5. G

"Well I ran nto Giratina while in the Torn-World" Kyrote said " Of course this time he wanted to control me again. so I kinda Need to be away from all Pokemon at all times. He senses my pressence though Pokemon"
  6. G

" Hey Elliot." Kyrote said walking towards Elliot.
  7. G

Kyrote and Salemence Crash-landed behind Elliot. " we got work on those landings " Kyrote said to Salemence
  8. G

,How long was I Gone?, Kyrote thought,Travis is acting weird and I sense that Elliot is much more powerful then before!,
  9. G

"AAAH! Salemence hasn't been out for a while. Maybe he could help" Kyrote said, sending out Salemence. He Rode Salemence to above the battle watching everything.
  10. G

Kyrote awoke. " What the? what hit me?" Kyrote said. " Aw well guess i'll head back and see Elliot" Kyrote came out of the Torn-World near Veilstone. He saw Elliot Deoxys and Travis! But Travis looked... different.
  11. G

"Elliot..." Kyrote said before he passed out. He was floating in the Torn-World.
  12. G

Yo dude. Srry i havent been on in a while, i've been kinda busy

Yo dude. Srry i havent been on in a while, i've been kinda busy
  13. G

Pokemon Armor Rp start up

Giraken used a shadow punch on Kyrote. He passed out. OOC: yo i gotta go
  14. G

"Ben! Did you see anyone on your way here?" Kyrote asked
  15. G

" Headbut!" kyrote yelled ramming into Giraken
  16. G

"Giraken?!" Kyrote said as he got to the ravaged city." Correct Kyrote. I waited here the whole time and sent ditto's out" Giraken explained. Kyrote turned into Cranidos
  17. G

Kyrote ran past ben. He then ran past a stranger coming from the ravaged city.
  18. G

"well i guess i'd better check for survivors" Kyrote said as he left jubilife and headed for the ravaged city
  19. G

"here!" Kyrote said loudly as he went through the portal.
  20. G

"there's gotta be a torn-world portal around here somewhere, i gotta get revenge on Giratina" Kyrote said looking around