• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. C

Okay. Heading upstairs now.

Okay. Heading upstairs now.
  2. C

Kiyoi: Well, there's Lien, but even she's in on pranking him.

Kiyoi: Well, there's Lien, but even she's in on pranking him.
  3. C

And Key's door is being knocked on.

And Key's door is being knocked on.
  4. C

And they haven't posted all day.

And they haven't posted all day.
  5. C

Kiyoi: :D ... ... ... D: Oh, well! He's an asshole! I don't really like him!

Kiyoi: :D ... ... ... D: Oh, well! He's an asshole! I don't really like him!
  6. C

Also, Key is needed over in GoC.

Also, Key is needed over in GoC.
  7. C

Yeah. We might want to wait until next week, though.

Yeah. We might want to wait until next week, though.
  8. C

Kiyoi: Whadja do? :D

Kiyoi: Whadja do? :D
  9. C

Kiyoi: O hai! Look, I'm not a bright green dragonfly anymore! :D

Kiyoi: O hai! Look, I'm not a bright green dragonfly anymore! :D
  10. C

That would be interesting.

That would be interesting.
  11. C

Kiyoi: You see horrible puns all the time in anime, but I hate ALL puns! I think they all suck...

Kiyoi: You see horrible puns all the time in anime, but I hate ALL puns! I think they all suck! D:< ... I forgive you. ^^
  12. C

RAAAARR! RAAAARRR! RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!

RAAAARR! RAAAARRR! RAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR!
  13. C

Wasn't there also a RAAARRing contest? 'w'

Wasn't there also a RAAARRing contest? 'w'
  14. C

Kiyoi: *looks around at him* That was a HORRIBLE pun! D:<

Kiyoi: *looks around at him* That was a HORRIBLE pun! D:<
  15. C

Don't worry, Kiyoi doesn't keep alcohol in his house or his shop.

Don't worry, Kiyoi doesn't keep alcohol in his house or his shop.
  16. C

Kiyoi: Imma desert dragon, raaaar! Damn, I look friggin' old even in this form! D: [Other...

Kiyoi: Imma desert dragon, raaaar! Damn, I look friggin' old even in this form! D: [Other characters may want to comment on the new look. Kiyoi definitely did not look sixty a year ago.]
  17. C

~ Happy Birthday, Kiyoi and Akura ~ We'll be meeting in the empty, grassy area behind Kiyoi's...

~ Happy Birthday, Kiyoi and Akura ~ We'll be meeting in the empty, grassy area behind Kiyoi's workshop for this. A dragon lands there, and.... wait. That's not a Pokemon. [Kota and Kiyoi are kinda buddies, so we need him.]
  18. C

Sure! :D

Sure! :D
  19. C

It's soooo cute.

It's soooo cute.
  20. C

Since Gant has introduced himself four times, do not make him do it again. Noah probably heard...

Since Gant has introduced himself four times, do not make him do it again. Noah probably heard it at least one time, and Kiyoi has heard it all four times.