• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. N

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Actually, most of the Pokemon you posted are very mediocre competitively. None of them are OU except Sableye, and even then it must be mega sableye to abuse its untauntable wall niche. However, in UU or RU they all are viable... Except Claydol
  2. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread My newest Gen V team. I would love any feedback, especially about Gorebyss and Gallade. Gorebyss -Shell Smash -Baton Pass -Scald -Ice Beam Mienshao -Fake Out -Me First/ Dual Chop (I can't decide) -Hi Jump Kick -Stone Edge Rotom (Heat Form) -Overheat...
  3. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Earthquake's TM is in the Relic Castle, but only past a really difficult puzzle, so you have the chance to get it now, but it just takes a while. Dark Type? Interesting. Here are some Anti-Dark suggestions. Absol: You can trade it to B2/W2 and teach it...
  4. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread A team hugely weak to fighting: Use countermeasures and the Chople Berry The team's moves are pretty good, I only have one or two moves for each to reccomend. Absol: -Psycho Cut -Stone Edge Glaceon: -Shadow Ball -Ice Beam Gigalith: -Earthquake...
  5. N

Re: BW2 Question A pokemon with your OT will never disobey you- so if you hatch klink, then trade it away and train it to any level, then trade it back, even if it is level 100 it will obey you. Also, a Lampent will help and be the perfect compliment for Oshawott.
  6. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Hahaha. Ouch. The curse of being low tech. If you pour in the offensive EVs then I'm sure Jolteon can KO the enemy before it faints. A good moveset? Thunderbolt, definitely. Also Hidden Power Grass or Ice, which you'll need.
  7. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Nuzlockes are so sad- I don't like releasing pokemon, especially when they love you and they feel sad that they lost when they were fighting for you. But I recommend Umbreon. Simply trade Eevee to R,S, or E, and evolve it, and then trade it back.
  8. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I recommend adding a dark type, an ice type, or another pokemon with an advantage over steel and rock. I suggest: -Glalie -Walrein -Sharpedo -Shiftry -Absol -Whiscash -Kyogre -Hariyama
  9. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread You're welcome. I love evaluating teams. For Sceptile: Perfect. Sceptile goes physical well. Rock Slide covers 4 out of Grass's 5 weaknesses (you forgot Ice and Bug). Sceptile can Also learn Outrage by Tutor if you're interested. Lucario: Hmmm... Crunch is...
  10. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'll give you idealized moves, so try to match them if you can. Venusaur: -Sludge Bomb -Leech Seed -Sleep Powder -Giga Drain Vaporeon: -Surf -Ice Beam -Toxic -Wish Sandslash -Earthquake/ Dig -Rock Slide -Swords Dance -Hidden Power (Bug) (Fighting) Fearow...
  11. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Ok. First make sure you know about natures, EVs, and IVs. You should have this knowledge before you train a team- otherwise you'll waste your time, have to start over, and make your pokemon sad because they're not strong. First off, I think most of the team...
  12. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread If you seriously do not know what "quick to flee" a Personality Value that raises speed means, I suggest you read about natures, personalities, and IVs on Bulbapedia. Hmm... Your team looks like Berrenta's. Okay, all of your pokemon have truly awful...
  13. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread About Arcanine: Have you thought about maybe going the physical route? You have many options, use what you prefer: -Flare Blitz -Close Combat(Egg Move) -Outrage -Crunch -Wild Charge -ExtremeSpeed -Iron Head Reuniclus: A fantastic choice...
  14. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Hidden Power is amazing if it works, but it can take a lot of breeding to get right. As long as the power is good, use it for Vaporeon and Arcanine. Since it doesn't work for you, here's what I suggest. Ampharos: This pokemon suffers from a shallow movepool...
  15. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Serperior: -Calm Mind -Giga Drain -Hidden Power(Rock) -Dragon Pulse Vaporeon - Rest - Scald - Ice Beam / Hidden Power [Electric] - Roar / Toxic Steelix - Curse - Earthquake - Dragon Tail - Ice Fang / Stone Edge / Toxic Ampharos - Thunderbolt | Discharge -...
  16. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread How far do you want to go with this team? If you're planning on taking it to the battle frontier, you should be cautious: it has potential, but also suffers from many handicaps, such as multiple 4x weaknesses. Torterra... Hmmm... It is such a great pokemon...
  17. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'm breeding a team for my friend. Tell me if you have any suggestions: It's a Gen IV team 1. Absol(terrible, I know, but my friend's favorite). Adamant with Scope Lens -Night Slash -Psycho Cut -Stone Edge -Sucker Punch 2. Sharpedo Adamant with Rough Skin...
  18. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Not judging you because you were drunk and posting, just telling you what is true. Charizard may not know any Fire-type moves if it learns Substitute, but that is the set that most people used in 3rd Gen for PvP, and, as I said, it can be tweaked. You...
  19. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Uhhh... I am not trying to be critical, but keep these things in mind: 1. Ground does not resist Flying. 2. Swords Dance is not a Dragon-type move. Additionally, Swords Dance and Belly Drum only boost Attack. I suggest: -Hidden Power [Flying] -Earthquake...
  20. N

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread This is my Battle Revolution(an awesome GenIV game) team: Salamence with Wide Lens(252sp.atk/252spd) (Modest): Intimidate -Fire Blast -Hydro Pump -Dragon Pulse -Protect Yanmega with Focus Sash (252sp.atk/252spd) (Modest): Speed Boost -Bug Buzz -Air Slash...