• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Search results

1. Plumeria

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Kind of random, but I hope the Pokémon on the Nat. Dex book's cover are available in Alola. Dragalge is my favorite Pokémon and I can definitely see it living in Alola!
  2. Plumeria

^ Fan art from Twitter.
  3. Plumeria

We did get a trailer on the 22nd last month, when both Pokkén and G/S came out on the same day (also a Friday). But maybe that was different because it was Pokémon related anyway...
  4. Plumeria

I don't know if Ho-Oh and Lugia are connected to any boss, but the others could be.
  5. Plumeria

Maybe the catchable legendaries like Mewtwo could be somehow linked to the bosses, too?
  6. Plumeria

I hope Team Skull still has a role in this plot and not just shoved aside. If it's post-game stuff then I guess we could team up with Team ReSkull against Giovanni :p
  7. Plumeria

Man, I just want Bellossom to be in the dex, Alolan form or not! It's the most Alola-fitting Pokémon imo.
  8. Plumeria

I've seen photos of that boss cafe a couple of months ago on Twitter, it was some sort of random event thing and fans could go sit in the chair and take a photo.
  9. Plumeria

A lot of the concept art in SM art book included doodles of scenes and expressions that never happened in the game. It's just worldbuilding. (Still funny though :giggle: I want to see that in full res.) I also think the Cosmog page is something that was drawn for Sun&Moon, just like the Rowlet...
  10. Plumeria

@ Type:Full: A convincing page and nice-looking design. Nice to see some effort in these (y) Why no text around Arceus, though?
  11. Plumeria

Kiawe is a main character in the anime, so I doubt he's going anywhere. My guess is that they just expanded the Hiker's role in the trial since he's a popular meme in Japan.
  12. Plumeria

Heh, it would explain the gen 4 shilling in the newest movie. I honestly thought we were getting the remakes because of that. If it was Kanto or Kalos, I'd find it more believable!
  13. Plumeria

Not that I think it's true, but if the new Mimikyu form thing was true, wouldn't it last only in battle like a Mega form? It would make sense for Mimikyu look normal outside of battle, like in that screenshot. No way would they replace such a popular and marketable thing in the anime with the...
  14. Plumeria

Isn't the eclipse viewable in the US only? It would be right after Worlds, though...
  15. Plumeria

That sound is just one of the watchers saying "eh!" :giggle: It would be cool if they added cries to the idle animations. I didn't know I wanted this until now!
  16. Plumeria

Huh. That "August 6th" leak mentions Mimikkyu's true form being revealed. The anime episode that airs after next week's episode (where Rockruff possibly evolves) focuses on Mimikkyu's disguise tearing up...
  17. Plumeria

That Rockruff plush tweet is from one year ago ;)
  18. Plumeria

The perspective is way too off - the park guy looks humongous. Too much empty space on the right, official artwork would have much more details (Pokémon, items, flowers). Sun's arm is off and he looks way too young. Nice try with the style, though. I hope the prehistoric park happens nevertheless.
  19. Plumeria

Well... How often has Ohmori appeared in Pokénchi (or its previous versions) before?
  20. Plumeria

That fake page is so lazy. They didn't even bother printing the picture out and then taking a blurry photograph of it. Those shadows are cheap photoshop effects. Come on, put some effort into your scams!