• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You literally no longer wish for anything, and simply let yourself wither away from a sheer lack of wanting anything that would prevent that from happening. I wish for a costume of Janet from The Good Place
  2. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Siren Head plays a happy story for you to hear with its “speakers” as it pursues you, until it inevitably...catches you... I wish for a Galarian Weezing card
  3. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it’s been fully charged by a rhinoceros. I wish for some Hippeas brand puffed snacks in the house
  4. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. That’s all the money you have now and will ever get from now on. I wish for a Dhelmise figurine
  5. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

I wish I were better at talking to people
  6. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but that person is a real weirdo. I wish for a haircut.
  7. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are forced to spend your days literally assembling 1,000 robotic men who, upon completion of the whole army, will automatically turn on you and kill you. I wish to create an artful background for my latest Pokémon drawings
  8. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. A planet-eating behemoth named July, who was scheduled to arrive centuries later, can now make it to our solar system tomorrow. I wish for a good night of sleep.
  9. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The Earth becomes completely invisible, so you only see the sky below you when you look down. Granted, but an enemy ninja clan attacks you for ninja-ing me. I wish for a Snorunt plushie.
  10. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Now to turn on or off the lights in your house, you have two switches to flip: one in whatever room you’re lighting or darkening, and one in the basement. Have fun! I wish for a Dhelmise GX to be revealed.
  11. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you forget this game exists. I wish for a shiny Meltan
  12. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. One poisoned chocolate, coming right up! I wish for a working washing machine and dryer.
  13. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It’s a plushie of Kantonian Vulpix, manufactured in Alola. Oh yeah, and the “Manufactured in Alola” sticker is sewn over the poor plushie’s face. I wish for a glass of Kool-aid
  14. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Everything you want to buy now costs negative infinity, and even a single purchase creates a massive paradox. I wish for a Jukebox Pokémon to be officially released.
  15. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You horribly fail an emissions test which you didn’t know Gogoat need to pass. I wish for salsa.
  16. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Absolutely nothing exists. I wish for the ability to turn invisible
  17. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It’s a regular Revive that only works on Max. I wish for new jeans.
  18. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but NO ONE CAN READ IT!!!!1!!1! ^I wish that someone would finally corrupt this.
  19. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You get snarkiness. I wish you would read my last post and corrupt the wish I made!
  20. MegaPod

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but I use my wish to wish that you’re tossed into a stormy ocean with no boats or aircraft around to rescue you. :P