• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Ana

What video games are you playing now?

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete. Had this title sitting in my library for too long FE Three Houses. Golden Deer route and not very far in but very much liking Claude so far
  2. Ana

Started the Golden Deer route and curious to see how this one is going to go. I agree! My Ingrid (falcon knight) turned out to be great
  3. Ana

Just finished the Blue Lions route for FE Houses, I'm really liking this entry in the series!
  4. Ana

Just finished 100%ing Persona 5! Just in time for 3 Houses
  5. Ana

FF7 and Tokyo Mirage Sessions
  6. Ana

Paying the eshop a visit for FF7 in a bit :D
  7. Ana

Fire Emblem 5 and I’m almost done. :) I feel like playing either The Liar Princess and the Blind Prince or FFIX next
  8. Ana

Smash Ultimate, some matches with a friend.
  9. Ana

Some more of Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 and Metroid Prime 3. I got up to chapter 4 in Thracia. I've heard this entry in the series is difficult but so far, so good. Chapter 4 looks to be a hard one but I'm enjoying it. It's also nice to revisit the continent of Jugdral. As for Metroid Prime 3, I'm...
  10. Ana

Metroid Prime 3 and Thracia 776. I've been meaning to get back to the latter for quite a while now. Finished two maps in Thracia, and I think I'm nearing the end in MP3.
  11. Ana

Smash Ultimate and Metroid Prime 3.