• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. FinalArcadia

What video games are you playing now?

L.A. Noire (PS3) Only a few cases left to go! I've just got to finish up the shoot-out in "A Polite Invitation," then do two more cases total. If I finish them all today, I'll go back to the two cases I botched up getting 5-stars on early on (curse you, vehicle damage... but now that I got the...
  2. FinalArcadia

L.A. Noire (PS3) On to the Vice Desk! Roy's a jerk, but man is he probably the most amusing partner in the game (my fave is Biggs though, so I've still got a little ways to see him), so I'm looking forward to seeing the cases again. Going into this one, I've got 35% trophy completion, and...
  3. FinalArcadia

L.A. Noire (PS3) 27% trophy completion as of now. I finished the Traffic desk, and now I've moved on to Homicide. Though I try to get in cars that look noticeably new (been in 33-ish so far?), I'll be saving most of the clean-up for the trophy of using all 95 vehicles for post-game Free Roam...
  4. FinalArcadia

L.A. Noire (PS3) I've seen this game in its entirely at least 2-3 times because I've watched one of my sisters play through it multiple times (she literally owns three copies of the game because she loves it so much lol: PS3, PS4, and Switch), but this is my first time actually playing it...
  5. FinalArcadia

The Sims 4 (PS4) It's wild; I used to not enjoy this game at all (I vastly preferred TS2 and TS3), but since getting City Living and the Vampire pack, I'm honestly having a lot of fun in The Sims 4! I don't know if it just took something finally "clicking" for me or if its the extra content from...
  6. FinalArcadia

Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch) Still in my first playthrough, in Golden Deer chapter 16 on hard currently.
  7. FinalArcadia

Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch) At the beginning of chapter 6 now.
  8. FinalArcadia

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Got off there about 10-ish minutes ago, and I really enjoyed what I played! The characters already are all very charming and seem engaging so far, and I'm a sucker for being able to walk around the Monastery and explore and stuff. Even just the prologue and bits of...
  9. FinalArcadia

Wii Sports Mixing up my usual exercise routine (which is normally Wii Fit U + Dance Dance Revolution and/or stationary bike) with this blast from the past. Going to be doing boxing and tennis mostly since they require the most movement, though, truth be told, baseball is my favorite one.
  10. FinalArcadia

Splatoon 2 (Switch) Doing some Final Splatfest battles for Team Order. I am LOVING the use of both Calamari Inkantation and the old Splatfest theme from Splatoon 1 being used here. Both of those are way better than the Off the Hook songs we usually get at Splatfest.
  11. FinalArcadia

Tomodachi Life (3DS) Doing Tomodachi Quest right now, which is going terribly because I have three mages in the team and I refuse to use MP before the final boss, so... yeah. Also had the only Mii to have ever been divorced twice (there's only been TWO divorces period on the island, she was...
  12. FinalArcadia

Eyetoy: Groove (PS2) Just got off Wii Fit U, and now I'm plugging in the Eyetoy and stuff for this. Which... is probably something I'll regret tomorrow because I generally work my lower body, and playing nearly every song on Eyetoy: Groove for the first time in literal years on Hard with it's...
  13. FinalArcadia

Team Sonic Racing (Switch) Having a lot of fun with this game! I still think some roster choices are questionable (no Babylon Rogues, the weird way the game acts like Omachao+the other chao have just... always been with Team Rose, and barf Vector being the leader of Silver's team), but the...
  14. FinalArcadia

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme (PS2) Following my latest pattern, I'll be dancing until I hit 5 miles in Workout Mode. Holy moly though, with the weather being so hot now, I'm nearly dying from heat by the end lol.
  15. FinalArcadia

Dance Dance Revolution X2 (PS2) Just got off Wii Fit U, now I'm firing this one up to do some songs. Probably at least 10, I dunno. Wish I had a better, newer dance mat to use; all three that we have in the house are, like, 10 years old at least, and boy is it obvious when you're playing.
  16. FinalArcadia

Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia (mobile) Just doing some co-op battles for the Crossroads of Illusions II fight. I'm using Zidane (fully limit broken, with his 15CP, WoI, 35CP, and EX passives) since I don't often use him otherwise. He's fun for these kinds of fights and I like him as a...
  17. FinalArcadia

Tomodachi Life (3DS) Started a new file yesterday on my own copy (a used one I just got) to replace the one my brother purged a year or two ago on his copy that had some of my Miis on it, RIP. Got 7 islanders so far (4 girls, 3 boys), and I'm sitting back with the popcorn as - as of a few...
  18. FinalArcadia

Getting on Wii Fit U right after typing this! Gotta do my usual ~1 hour of stuff on there, or I just don't feel right. I really wish they'd make a new Fit game for the Switch (Switch Fit I guess is the obvious name they could do) so I don't have to haul out the Wii U Gamepad and keep the Wii U...
  19. FinalArcadia

Wii Fit U Doing my daily exercises. Just finished 10 minutes of Rhythm Boxing, now I've just got Advanced Step and the 10 minute Island Run to go!
  20. FinalArcadia

Dissidia NT Just playing some matches like I do every night, playing as Ace like usual.