• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. T

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Problem there: we've got a lot of similar names. People would then whine that they didn't get to the right thing they misspelled when they clicked the link. "Whiet" would lead you to the disambiguation page, and then we'd get people...
  2. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Probably something like 20 moves were in the TCG first.
  3. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Them most importantly, us quite notably.
  4. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Fund development of an app with donations? How about fund the development of the wiki with donations, too. Anyone who contributes with good grammar gets five bucks per article. Except then Nintendo would come down on us like a ton of...
  5. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Lowest legal level for all of them is 1, except when legendaries, evolutions, and Ditto are concerned. It's little more than trivia, unlike the other stuff in the infobox. I was planning on possibly eventually making a list of legal...
  6. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread We were thinking about doing that sometime in the future. I'll have to see about making a template revamp for it, though.
  7. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Because Serebii.net was the same Serebii that it is today in 2005. Bulbapedia was barely starting and didn't even have much other than the initial users working on it. Tech demos fall by the wayside.
  8. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Well, since you used Darach and Caitlin as an example, I imagined you wanted to break up Tate and Liza. Which... would be pointless.
  9. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Tate and Liza never separated, either.
  10. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread What would it be about, except a modification of the Wikipedia page? I mean, what's the difference aside from not using a live mother in the anime? And I mean the difference that we KNOW. They get genetic material, they inject it, clone is...
  11. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread 0.1m has not appeared before Gen V, for one thing. And of course, we cannot make any assumptions after considering that #494 isn't Snivy, unlike #387, #252, and #152 were the Grass starters of their respective generations. They'll change...
  12. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Or just. You know. Remove them. Because hey, tah dah, I programmed that template with new Pokémon we didn't know the OFFICIAL Imperial weights for in mind, intending them to ONLY have the metric in place until then. Dub names are...
  13. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread PokéWiki has them because they're fine with still using gif. We're not. All DPPtHGSS animated sprites are pngs. Therefore all BW animated sprites will be pngs. It prevents stupid uploads of stolen images. And PokéWiki has cries, too...
  14. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread These things don't just appear, you know.
  15. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Well, not like I can heavily experiment anyway. Does anyone know how they're marked internally? It runs off the PV for non-DW abilities, like in Gen IV, I assume... and Pokémon can have any ability at all in Gen IV, provided they don't...
  16. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Do the hidden abilities carry over when breeding? Just because a parent has ability 1 doesn't mean the child will have it...
  17. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread ...scroll up?
  18. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread There's Basslao, of which one member of the species can have a non-standard and non-DW ability - the one traded to you in White in Hodomoe.
  19. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Meh. I'm not too keen on naming them as "hidden abilities" since there's only one way to get them having those abilities. The Dream World. Now if we redo the ability page to make it... not so oddly-organized... definitely a way to make it...
  20. T

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Just have the first frame be the highlight. Tah dah.