• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it never happened and you're exist no more. I wish Bulbagarden's crash for a week.
  2. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, Groudon says hello. I wish mods become regulars for a day.
  3. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, oh and remind you that I set it as I wanted so you wouldn't get back home in piece. I wish Pikachu was Red.
  4. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you will contribute graphical themes so everyone would feel really scared to see your works of art. I wish Earth is full of memes.
  5. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your clothes are now coded with glitches that might gone in minutes. I wish space and time were uncontrollable.
  6. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

GGGrrrr444NnT3333Dddd. 5ppp4Mm 80T5555 aaaAtt Ur 53rV1Ce..... I wish I let the pigs fly.
  7. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Pokebank serves with a plenty server errors. I wish Santa gives present to naughty kids.
  8. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It is so popular, the server broke down forever. I wish 42 is not life or death.
  9. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but your next wish won't be granted. I wish studying.
  10. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. We're dead. I wish for bees.
  11. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Your bodyguard is now an overprotective guy who can beats up your own family. I wish I win.
  12. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. The heal would slowly froze you to silence. I wish I am human.
  13. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, with ultimate phone lags. I wish Rock bands rule.
  14. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, XXXL size. Enjoy your exhaustive meal. Pokemon Go.
  15. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, with only 1GB storage. I wish computers are gone.
  16. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, made of wooden papers and pen handwriting, A.k.a. Fake $5. I wish Earth has nobody.
  17. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, with no strings attached (See what I did there?) I wish Half Life 3 got released.
  18. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now enjoy the eternal dreaming where you never wish to get out from the dreams. I wish 2+2 = 5
  19. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You have a flying Hydreigon whose left wings got paralysed. Enjoy your encircling flight. I wish roads are untraveled.
  20. ArvAl

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Unfortunately, battery drains faster. I wish game disappears *hides*. You probably know how to answer this.