• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. MAGNEDETH

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

With the Increasing popularity of Nuzlocking, the variants are becoming quite popular as well. We should consider at least adding some detailed mentions to the Nuzlocke page regarding the variations. With the release of Gen VI, WonderLocke has become massively popular.
  2. MAGNEDETH

Not going to flame you, but when dealing with a wiki, information on main pages (ie: not Appendix) has to be factual. There's little to no room for move on that.
  3. MAGNEDETH

Geez guys, you could be a little bit more polite here. The situation you mention is merely coincidental. We could just as easily say that the device he made was for detecting Normal-types. Due to the speculative nature, it isn't something that belongs on the wiki. A humorous coincidence though.
  4. MAGNEDETH

this has been a source of discussion among the staff. as of right now, no, do not put it down.
  5. MAGNEDETH

No, you don't need the Archives to use images. SnorlaxMonster staes only a few posts above about how we do not allow personal images on the Archives. To use a personal image, simply post the raw URL, and the site will show it as an image.
  6. MAGNEDETH

it isnt Firefox, thats what i use, as well as a number of staff.
  7. MAGNEDETH

theres might be something to it actually. Wikipedia is also strict about facts, and there they have it, complete with references. your comment about tiers though, thats much harder as tiers are subjective. i wouldnt rule it out thought.
  8. MAGNEDETH

i dont think its popular enough for its own article, but we might could add something to the Version Exclusives article.
  9. MAGNEDETH

You're overreacting to a rather simple answer, which would be "they may be wrong" and then we find out if we are or not. Those damage values were added in 2008, when the page was made. There's no way of knowing how the original creator of the page got the info.
  10. MAGNEDETH

we are currently working on how we want to organize the Conquest information. characters, Pokemon, locations, etc.
  11. MAGNEDETH

its one of those major changes that we will just have to get used to. im pretty surprised we didnt notice it for so long.
  12. MAGNEDETH

i would say an article featuring all NPCs who give out specific TMs (like Mr. Psychic, the celeb lady who gives HM02, etc), or just integrate those people into the articles of the locations they exist at.
  13. MAGNEDETH

tiers are designed by the fandom. they are not factual, so no, we will not be featuring them.
  14. MAGNEDETH

we still dont know much about it. players cannot currently access those Pokemon/formes so i dont think we should have them in the infobox. on a related note, i was on Deoxys' page yesterday and we dont have any of the art of its alternate formes in a sort of gallery, and we should.
  15. MAGNEDETH

I dont agree with that. Kyurem is not the same as Black/White Kyurem and we have no information explaining such information.
  16. MAGNEDETH

oh, a warning to tell people to sign their comments. eh, we could but im not sure we NEED one. its nicer to leave a personalized warning message (regardless of the wrongdoing) because you can better word the message to fit the warning in particular. specially made warning templates are for...
  17. MAGNEDETH

Definitely no. We used to allow sig templates, but they create a variety of problems in the long term, notably every time a signature is changed, the server must update every page, which puts unnecessary stress on the servers.
  18. MAGNEDETH

you could try an alternate browser, like Firefox or Chrome (which in my opinion would be a good idea anyway).
  19. MAGNEDETH

the Gen II headbutt numbers have been wrong from time to time. they were input a long time ago (i think) and theres been problems with them here and there. its been on the backburner to check them out.
  20. MAGNEDETH

wheres that Umeko when we need her?