• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Trainer Gabriel

What video games are you playing now?

So here's how I dealt with this boss: Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - I had to look up what there was to do in post-game and have completed all the sea route skirmishes... and that third one was tough. Makes me dread what that final dungeon could be like....
  2. Trainer Gabriel

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Completed the main storyline and will start the post-game very soon to see what that's about. Divinity: Original Sin EE - Finally solved the murder mystery, after so many obscure hints along to way to progress the quest that I had to rely on an online...
  3. Trainer Gabriel

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - Just started this today, and I'm having a blast already! I'm not very far yet, but I did promote all the villagers' (Alm's friends) classes in the first dungeon. Gotta say, the dungeon-crawling is shaping up to be a welcome addition, and the fatigue...
  4. Trainer Gabriel

Not playing Fire Emblem myself, but I did at last start Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition (XBO) the day before... which also happens to have a tactical TB battle system. I'm having fun in the beginning city, and completing a myriad of quests for various NPCs. Looking forward to when I...
  5. Trainer Gabriel

Trauma Center: Under the Knife, and going back to a second playthrough of Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, doing Ephraim's route this time around.
  6. Trainer Gabriel

Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga (Developer's Cut) and Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS) - the latter I decided to replay (longer than I might've planned) in conjunction (roughly) with the DS port's tenth anniversary.
  7. Trainer Gabriel

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones: After recently finishing a replay of FE: Awakening, I decided to play another FE title and ended up choosing SS of the two GBA titles that I own. Just finished chapter 9 so far - choosing Eirika's route first time around - and have found myself even more engaged...
  8. Trainer Gabriel

Pokémon: Ultra Sun & Dragon Age: Inquisition GOTY Edition
  9. Trainer Gabriel

Risen (PC) Doom 3 BFG Edition (PC)
  10. Trainer Gabriel

Finally got back to Star Wars: The Old Republic and created a Sith Sorcerer (subclass of Sith Inquisitor) toon. I am now on chapter 2 in the class storyline, and I've been enjoying the story and am intrigued by how it will go...though the typical MMO grind can be a bit of slog at times. And I...
  11. Trainer Gabriel

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions
  12. Trainer Gabriel

Still Pokémon Y, along with Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor and Doom 2. ...and I failed my Nuzlocke Challenge. :( Lost both of my highest level Pokémon in the Lost Hotel and just gave up when I only had one surviving Pokémon left. I also forgot to factor Sky Battles when I decided to do the...
  13. Trainer Gabriel

Pokémon Y - bought this a short time ago, when it happened to be on temporarily on sale for $30, and have decided to do my first ever Nuzlocke Challenge on it. Skyrim - I ended up playing this longer than I had planned and will now wrap up the remaining questlines that I had planned to do.
  14. Trainer Gabriel

Finally started Dragon Quest VII 3DS almost a week ago - can't say it's been terribly fun so far, but we'll see how it goes. But I've been focusing more on a new playthrough of Skyrim that I started before that, with the intention to complete the Civil War, the College of Winterhold, and main...
  15. Trainer Gabriel

Neverwinter Nights 2: Mysteries of Westgate This makes the last official NWN campaign left to do before I will have finally completed them all.
  16. Trainer Gabriel

Neverwinter Nights 2 - Been itching to replay this game for some time now and, despite the somewhat stiff camera control and a few bugs to deal with - being an Obsidian title and all - it's been great fun, especially the fun cast of characters in my party. Will definitely play the expansion...
  17. Trainer Gabriel

Pokémon Moon and Baldur's Gate. I have a feeling I may be working on both of these games through most of the month.
  18. Trainer Gabriel

Still playing through TES IV: Oblivion - And I don't think I ever want to do the main quest line again when I finish it, because...screw those accursed Oblivion gates. *clenches fist* I do, though, still look forward to seeing what the expansions bring. Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen...
  19. Trainer Gabriel

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 5th Anniversary Edition (PC) Dragon Quest V: HotHB (DS) Mass Effect 2 (Xbox 360)
  20. Trainer Gabriel

Primarily, Pokémon Omega Ruby and now Icewind Dale. I've been looking forward to this one and am having more fun with it than I was expecting.