• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. I

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

He's a TPCi staffie; why not?
  2. I

A lot of the art is mislabeled; you know what I'll be off to doing. :P
  3. I

The guide only mentions Hard Stone and Rare Bone for Dwebble and Crustle, no third item at all.
  4. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Just keep trying.
  5. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread The Gen V sprites exceed the upload limit, also explaining any resizing or JPEG artifacts.
  6. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Well, there's an app we need to investigate. AAA's Pokedex. Search it up. It looks like it uses the BP database, and it costs $1.99. It's seemingly worse than the other.
  7. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread The writer wrote the plot in a story-like text. The screenplay writers adapted it to a script.
  8. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread It's on the Archives, right hurr. There are other categories from other old games that have old art, so just change the title.
  9. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread That was before the standard was to APNG. Some are already uploaded as APNG. There's an APNG-to-GIF converter somewhere, I just don't remember where.
  10. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Are they APNG? We have them now.
  11. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread That's not what he asked about.
  12. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread That's not a half bad idea. I'm sure the upper-class guys will be all-for it. That is, if there's the data ready.
  13. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread IIRC, they're the same thing, just different translations. I have no idea what the accepted one is.
  14. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread There's both.
  15. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread I've been able to figure out how to download episodes from Pokemon.com at 720x480 resolution. What eps do we need pics of?
  16. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread We'll have Zorua for sure.
  17. I

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Arceus. Nuff said.
  18. I

Re: Official Bulbapedia suggestion/idea/problem thread It's all speculation.
  19. I

Re: *in the right place, nao* I'm saying it'd take a while to find the ep that each was stated in. I dunno about Ash's Bayleef, though; ask the person who added it.
  20. I

Re: *in the right place, nao* It'd be useful, but a pain to implement.