• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. pokemon is a mistake

What video games are you playing now?

Heroes of the Storm (been playing for over an year) Overwatch (kind of getting tired of it, seems like FPS games aren't my thing after all) Shovel Knight (trying to 100% the achievements of the Steam version) And last but not least, Bravely Second. It has been quite enjoyable so far, Yew is an...
  2. pokemon is a mistake

Killer Instinct. Getting rekt left and right by the veteran Xbox One players. ;(
  3. pokemon is a mistake

Killer Instinct (PC), Pokémon X, Splatoon.
  4. pokemon is a mistake

Heroes of the Storm and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  5. pokemon is a mistake

Yo-Kai Watch and Bravely Default. Finished Azure Striker Gunvolt earlier today. Pretty mediocre game.
  6. pokemon is a mistake

Yo-Kai Watch. Pretty fun game.
  7. pokemon is a mistake

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows and replaying Pokémon X for the first time since 2013.
  8. pokemon is a mistake

Starcraft
  9. pokemon is a mistake

Diablo 2.
  10. pokemon is a mistake

Undertale
  11. pokemon is a mistake

Smash and Splatoon as usual, plus Freedom Planet and Rocket League.
  12. pokemon is a mistake

I decided to replay Shovel Knight because of the "Shovel Knight coming to Smash as DLC" rumor. Pretty fantastic game.
  13. pokemon is a mistake

I finished Pikmin today. Now I am playing Pikmin 2 and Rhythm Heaven Fever.
  14. pokemon is a mistake

Sonic Advance 2 and Pikmin
  15. pokemon is a mistake

Splatoon
  16. pokemon is a mistake

Ended up buying Starcraft after playing tons of Heroes of the Storm. I am enjoying it so far, but girl do I suck at RTS games.
  17. pokemon is a mistake

Heroes of the Storm. Such a fun game. Also, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. Farming new equips is quite addicting.
  18. pokemon is a mistake

Ultra Street Fighter 4 and Skullgirls 2nd Encore.
  19. pokemon is a mistake

Portal Stories: Mel. The game is really challenging and I am not quite on the mood for challenging games, sadly. Planning on finishing BioShock Infinite this week, too. It's the only game in the series I am yet to finish (excluding the BioShock 2 "Minerva's Den DLC").
  20. pokemon is a mistake

Almost done with BioShock 2. Probably the best game in the series with ease. Plus, Dota 2