• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. IncineROAR

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

Regardless of how many improvements or lack there of in the game, I was planning to buy it anyway. I'm a Pokemon hoarder. The more I stuff in the bank, the better.
  2. IncineROAR

In the anime, I feel like she'll regain some memory and maybe be able to explain why she's afraid of Pokemon. But the anime already is deviating heavily from SM, and I get a feeling that it won't follow USUM either.
  3. IncineROAR

Corocoro only really gives hints on the anime, I don't remember it ever giving anything substantive on the games
  4. IncineROAR

Shuckle while cute, is probably one of the most useless Pokemon I've ever used. Even if it did get an Alola form, how on earth could they improve the poor guy? (In before that one random person that actually competitively uses Shuckle comes and calls me out on the carpet.)
  5. IncineROAR

I think going into September we'll see some more news.
  6. IncineROAR

He never got a Lucario in Gen 4, nor did he get a mega stone in Gen 6, What makes you think he'll get all the Z-Crystals? Also, Kiawe and Lana already got two of the Z-crystals and I'm sure the writers aren't going to "duplicate" something that is unique to another character. These would have...
  7. IncineROAR

I never thought about it, but Mimikyu can learn the move substitute. Boy that Pokemon could be used in a very annoying way. That said, I decided that Mimikyu's true form is that of a very very ancient looking old woman. That's why Meowth was petrified.
  8. IncineROAR

It's a plausible theory. Mid-day, Midnight, Dawn, Dusk.
  9. IncineROAR

Pity this is fake, this would be an awesome mon to play with... just have to steer clear of fighting moves if it were real.
  10. IncineROAR

Simple hesitation? The game does have ultra beasts that are a main part of the story. The devil is in the details. Necrozma is strangely like an ultra beast but isn't, so clearly ultra beasts and Necrozma will play a huge role in USUM.
  11. IncineROAR

Those whole thing just confused me. Why can't they classify Ralts as an "alien" Pokemon? I legit thought Ralts was an alien when I first played Ruby and Sapphire.
  12. IncineROAR

I clicked the Amazon link and it took me to a sale page for Pokken tournament, and the Walmart link took me to a page where all available Pokemon 3DS games are being sold. Before you get your pants in a twist, how about testing links for accuracy of information, etc.
  13. IncineROAR

So yeah, the one thing I do like about fake/leak season is the art. This is hilarious. As far as that video goes, I couldn't even watch 30 seconds. Some of those "leaks" are just ridiculous - Hau as a trial captain with psychic type... okay I guess, but I really hope he's not early one.
  14. IncineROAR

I think those forms of Solgaleo and Lunala are actually different forms for Necrozma that resemble the latter legendaries, I doubt there is even any sort of "fusion" of two Pokemon even taking place.
  15. IncineROAR

The devil is in the details. M20 is an "alternate storyline" based on the original anime storyline. So if we look at this overlooked fact, USUM are going to have an "alternate storyline" based on the original game storyline. So these aren't in anyway going to be sequels, despite me wanting to...
  16. IncineROAR

For some reason this is what I envision happening. It allows them three solid months of huge marketing, and in Japan everything will have moved past the boring sounding M20. I really think that's what has held TCP/GF from doing any major activities regarding USUM: not wanting to distract from...
  17. IncineROAR

Maybe the Z-Ring that was shown off in the trailer is a special one that is tied to the fusion thingy of Solgaleo/Lunaala with Necrozma or the other way around.
  18. IncineROAR

Well, it does go back to the fact that Nanu was a member of the international police, what if he was a "faller" into a different dimension of the story? This does not make any sense whatsoever. Z-Rings and Z-Moves are key parts of the storyline. What are trial captains going to give out if we...
  19. IncineROAR

All I said was that I found the gyms to be underwhelming and that I desired more of a challenge. I did not make any comparison to gyms. Please read before responding. Thanks.
  20. IncineROAR

I have so many Zygarde's from my run throughs with XY, that I don't need to collect all 100 cells/cores. I transfer in one Zygarde and the job is halfway complete.