• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. A

Special Edition Charizard Nintendo 3DS XL announced for Japan

Incredibly jelly right now. Too bad I just got my regular 3DS. And too bad I don't live in Japan.
  2. A

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst Haha, I just came here to say that. But after watching the video, I'm super hyped! Can't wait for this to come out.
  3. A

CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Mystery

Re: CoroCoro October reveals information regarding new Mystery Dungeon: 'Pokémon Myst What, only Pikachu? Meh. I'm liking the 3D, though. It's a nice change over the tiny sprites from past games.
  4. A

New 3DS model announced: Battery life improved, screen 90% larger

Oh, wow. I saw the title and went, oh, cool! Maybe I'll get this 3DS. And then I read the article.
  5. A

Pokémon Global Link upgrade for Black and White 2 revealed: Online service to update

Re: Pokémon Global Link upgrade for Black and White 2 revealed: Online service to upd Great! Now if I want to play everyday, I don't have to wait a whole 24 hours from the last time I played. :P
  6. A

Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintendo of

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 coming to North America and Europe this autumn: Nintend Whoa, such a short time! Better finish everything I need to do in Black before it comes out :P
  7. A

Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda make

Re: Pokémon Black and White 2 revealed on Pokémon Smash!: Game Freak director Masuda Whoa! This is awesome. Now I don't have to feel bored over playing pretty much the same game again with a few new features. So, I guess everyone was wrong about Gray/Grey speculation, even though it seemed to...
  8. A

ATTENTION: "New Skins" Announcement Thread

Ah, I get it. Anyway, does anyone else think the shadows are kind of annoying when viewing notifications?
  9. A

ATTENTION: "New Skins" Announcement Thread

Wow, love this skin! Just wondering, though. Why is "forums" not capitalized on the top?
  10. A

GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepig, O

Re: GameStop reveals PokéPark 2: Wonders Beyond pre-order bonus: Pikachu, Snivy, Tepi Wait, I just thought of something. Can you pre-order it, buy it, and then return it? And keep the skins? >:D
  11. A

My name is Bigblue

Hey Bigblue, welcome to the forums! Happy holidays!
  12. A

Hello

Hi there, PitifulRain! Welcome to Bulbagarden Forums!
  13. A

Hey Bulbapedia (Introduction & Music)

Hey there, Bassimastprime! Welcome to the forums! I play drums too :P
  14. A

Which Pokémon should have alternate evos?

Interesting! Hmm...maybe a Vigoroth evolution that's really fast and active like Vigoroth? Maybe Magikarp/Feebas evos that just evolve into a bigger, useless version of them...Maybe they could evolve into the same thing! :D Perhaps a Duosion evo that has two heads... And of course, Eevee :D...
  15. A

The SOS Brigade, Miss Haruhi, has returned.

Yay, welcome back, Miss Haruhi, and hope to see you around! :P
  16. A

TPC hints at Jump Festa reveal: Pokémon Battle Chess also on pre-order

OH LOL I GET IT CHESS BLACK AND WHITE CHESS BLACK AND WHITE
  17. A

LT Weekly Poll #8 - Do you still play the older generations?

Still play all of them :)
  18. A

Did you ever cry in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games?

Yeah, it was really sad at the end of Blue, but I didn't cry.
  19. A

TPC hints at Jump Festa reveal: Pokémon Battle Chess also on pre-order

Whoa, Battle Chess? Sounds interesting. Wait, is it a video game or like actual chess?
  20. A

Odori don - The new dish where a squid comes "back to life" and dances on your plate

Re: Odori don - The new dish where a squid comes "back to life" and dances on your pl Whoa, that's pretty awesome :D Not that I'll eat it though...