• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. P

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Anyone have info on Pokémon RéBURST? Supposedly the main characters can TURN INTO Pokémon O_O (or so Kotaku says)
  2. P

I'm beginning to doubt their claims of so much B&W server stress causing them to shut it down. But likely a big boom of people attempting to update long-needed articles will cause it to go down again.
  3. P

I haven't seen any server suffering for weeks and the game's been out a few weeks, so I think the "Black and White-related server stress" is out of date and needs to be fixed. Then we wouldn't be posting for minor things.
  4. P

That reminds me, that's what I didn't like about Generation III, is that trainers could walk. Previously, if an NPC walked, that was a surefire sign that they weren't a trainer, and could possibly even give you an item.
  5. P

In Generation II there were a few trainers (such as in Union Cave) that pivoted directions. For some it could be timed properly and you could waltz right past them.
  6. P

- Yellow introduced lots of colors for the Generation I cities and routes: a light green and blue for the routes, red for Cinnabar, yellow for Saffron City, green for Celadon City...it would be nice if those were in the actual cities. - Information on the online Pokémon TCG, with information on...
  7. P

Still waiting for editing to be up. Since there's probably a backlog of stuff that needs to be added to B&W, why not at least open up editing for non-B&W things? Example: In this article, I wanted to put how also in "Riddle Me This", Gary's banquet has a fish sliced up, but a normal fish (not...
  8. P

Re: transcripts. I tried to do one of EP061, and having pretty much no transcripting abilities, captured maybe every third line. Not gonna work without a group effort that includes some skilled people.
  9. P

Probably. I imagine TPC wouldn't that happy (after all, seeing what they did to Beckett over card games), but MTV is a real stickler about unlicensed videos of their shows, yet it's easy to find things like transcripts of Futurama and South Park.
  10. P

And as I mentioned:
  11. P

I think that the longer summary is better, and some are just not as developed. Although if we went with my transcript idea, we wouldn't need super-detailed summaries.
  12. P

The question posed in the quoted link was using transcripts to use spoken words, essentially, for a for-profit theatre play. Not the same thing.
  13. P

I used to spend a lot of time on the HR*Wiki (http://hrwiki.org/) and was quite impressed by the transcripts of all the 'toons there. Given how no Pokémon transcripts exist on the Internet, why can't we make some? A lot of TV shows that are strict on redistributing video can be easily found...