• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

OK. OccultCharmeleon got the Shriveled Thing! I wish for the ability to manipulate water.
  2. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

*^ Is crushed by the onslaught of cash and dies a horrifyin death* I wish for a pie.
  3. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but this wish results in your wish never having been posted, creating a world-edning paradox. I wish for attention, interpret that how you will.
  4. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Teleports ^ into a forest cannopy, with her arms wrapped around a tree* I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.
  5. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you myteriously never find yourself in any social situations ever again. I wish for a new pair of wings.
  6. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you become a mod for [insert PC game here]. I wish for ponies. Interpret/corrupt that how you will.
  7. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

GRANTED. *Stabs ^* I wish for creativity.
  8. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you now owe millions of dollars to Team Rocket. I wish for trees, whatever that means.
  9. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's a Magikarp that can't evolve for some reason. I wish I could think of something good to wish for.
  10. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it might be a better-looking pen, but it doesn't actually have any ink in it. I wish I wish I hsn't wished this wish.
  11. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Gives ^ two more dogs, the lowest possible number that counts as 'dogs'* I wish my apparent banishment from New Zealand was lifted.
  12. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

But I am in New Zealand tho... Anyway... *Give ^ the newest Mythical Pokémon, Sofantom, a Grass/Ghost type* I wish for a pie.
  13. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but there's a Greninja waiting for you there, and it's not friendly... I wish for an NZ dollar.
  14. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Turns ^ into a zombie, then travels back in time to stop myself from turning ^ into a zombie* I wish that said action doesn't create a paradox that ends all things.
  15. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. *Turns ^ into a Rockruff* I wish that the below user's wish shall end up with them becoming a zombie. Feel free to be as creative with that as you will, whoever posts after the below user.
  16. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. Pestilence and strife counts as something, right? I wish for the end of days.
  17. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. You are now a puppet. I wish for my previous wish to be granted.
  18. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

I don't need to grant this wish, since everyone can drive. It's just s matter of your personal ability and whether you have the legal right to be able to, and I'm too lazy to change that stuff. :P I wish for laziness. Interpret that how you will.
  19. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's haunted. I wish for a transcript of the 'world of Pokémon' intros from the Pokémon movies to appear in V's post (in a spoiler maybe to not have it interupt the flow or something).
  20. Wispy Willow

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but it's actually a Squishie. I wish for time-related powers.