• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but now your next wish will never be granted. I wish it was Friday.
  2. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, you never wake up again. I wish people wouldn't set off fireworks before November 5th.
  3. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, the influx of traffic crashes the entire Bulbagarden website (Wiki, forums, blogs, news, and all) even harder than your new signature. I wish colds didn't exist.
  4. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's Lucy from Elfen Lied. I wish for cake.
  5. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but you forget to turn it back while forming fists and end up stabbing your palms. I wish Pringles were cheaper.
  6. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, then I corrupt your wish. I wish I had something to eat.
  7. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but then your treasure is taken by Shovel Knight. I wish my bedroom light wouldn't go on the fritz again.
  8. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, they're all torn out with industrial strength pliers. I wish this game I'm playing right now was easier.
  9. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, Christmas is now on November 31st. I wish I could fly.
  10. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, but I've eaten it. I wish for some mercy.
  11. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted. It's a Sunkern. I wish the next pseudo-legendary Pokémon isn't another Dragon type.
  12. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, someone corrupts it. I wish for pizza.
  13. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it's dead again by tomorrow. I wish I could think up a wish right now, seriously.
  14. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, everyone makes fun of you for being a filthy casual. I wish I could ride a bike.
  15. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it takes 1,000 years. Portal 3 is released in 3016. I wish for my wash to wish wash as I watch.
  16. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, he starts a war with Coca-Cola and the Kool Aid man that kills millions. I wish for my wish to wish for a wish.
  17. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, now it's just death. I wish for the user below me to have their wish corrupted.
  18. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it now rains forever. No more sunny beaches. I wish for two wishes.
  19. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, it gets corrupted into an uncorruptible wish. I wish we knew exactly why Alolan Raichu came to be.
  20. Gengarzilla

Corrupt a Wish v2

Granted, everything in the world now costs $1,000,000. Even the bikes. I wish it weren't so warm here.