• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Jack1234

SPOILERS: Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2)

So in the next couple of minutes it will get leaked ?
  2. Jack1234

on serebii it says the next trailer is 10th November
  3. Jack1234

Can’t wait for tomorrow
  4. Jack1234

ok cheers
  5. Jack1234

do you have the link ? @Desdar300
  6. Jack1234

thank you @lavandula
  7. Jack1234

do you have the link for the thread ?
  8. Jack1234

I translated it and I got this - Pokemon Ultra Sun Ultra Moon" will be released until the 19th! 】 "Kin 's Tama Man" appeared every time in the "Pocket Monster" series. Not to mention "Ultra Sun Ultra Moon", of course It doesn’t make sense
  9. Jack1234

@Kallyle yeah thanks
  10. Jack1234

It still could get an Alolan form as that ride lapras could be the normal one cause they have had pc trainers have normal Pokemon that have alohan forms if that makes sense
  11. Jack1234

cause when they announced that a trailer was coming it makes you more hyped about it cause your wondering what it will be about ,dont' get me wrong I still get hyped when I watch the trailers but its different from what it is when they account stuff
  12. Jack1234

yeh its just they upload it without telling us
  13. Jack1234

Hopefully we get a trailer soon cause basically we haven’t a trailer for 1 and a half week not including the trailer we had last week cause we already had that but that one was in English so we are due a trailer
  14. Jack1234

yeh guess it could be for halloween
  15. Jack1234

we could maybe have a trailer tomorrow cause we have had it a couple of times before
  16. Jack1234

looks like no trailer today again
  17. Jack1234

@Nicolas721 thats what I thought when I saw the house with the R on it so does that mean one of the leaks is true about RR(rainbow rocket) taking over aether paradise ?
  18. Jack1234

but I just saying that we could still get a trailer on other days rather than Thursdays cause we've had it a couple of times like Fridays just saying
  19. Jack1234

well last week we did get a trailer on Tuesday so its not like its always Thursdays and a couple of times its been on a friday as well
  20. Jack1234

http://i.4cdn.org/vp/1508260895991.jpg is this real, it looks, it was posted of 4chan