• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Kharixi

What video games are you playing now?

Final Fantasy XV (Xbox One).
  2. Kharixi

On mobile, Sonic 2, Sonic CD, and Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia.
  3. Kharixi

Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox One).
  4. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (II.5 ReMIX version) Decided to do some completion-related stuff here, and most prominently I've beaten some Absent Silhouettes. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 (Xbox One) Decided to get some Dragon Balls to change my main avatar's look since he looked pretty generic, which I...
  5. Kharixi

Still playing Storm 4, apparently you can unlock the Road to Boruto characters by battling enough (since I already have the max ryo count). At least I don't have to play through the whole story just to get them, lol. Also been buying stuff from the Ninja Treasure Exchange as much as I can.
  6. Kharixi

Been playing Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 on the Xbox One. I've mainly been playing the "Limited Time Events" in Online Battle, because the prizes are insane. I've bought a ton of stuff in the Ninja Treasure Exchange as a result.
  7. Kharixi

Sonic Generations (PlayStation 3): F I N A L L Y got the last Red Star Ring on Planet Wish Act 1, thus completing the collection... Just have to get all of Modern Sonic's now.
  8. Kharixi

Skylanders Imaginators (Xbox One): Took me a grand total of two days to beat the story on this one, on Expert mode.
  9. Kharixi

Pokémon Ultra Sun: Did the Pokémon League challenge for no particular reason, and I solo'd Kahili with just my Nihilego. Pokémon Black Version 2: Also did the League. Also got bored and decided to actually play Dragon Ball Xenoverse (Xbox One).
  10. Kharixi

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (Wii): Been playing the Duel mode for a while, trying to break off from my usual style of spamming Super Attacks, which has been going well. I also started maining #13, so there's that.
  11. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance: ...Welllll, the battle against Xehanort is stupidly hard (and I'm playing on Standard mode), so I just went ahead and viewed the rest of the cutscenes because I'm too lazy to grind or something I guess.
  12. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance: Went through several worlds, so now I'm about to head into The World That Never Was.
  13. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance: Been playing this since Friday; so far I've played up to after the second Traverse Town visit, which I've done with both Sora and Riku.
  14. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version): Finished Aqua's story and the last episode. Finally done playing through the Kingdom Hearts series on PS3! Guess I'll try to get Dream Drop Distance next.
  15. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version): Finished Ventus' story, then began Aqua. I just got up to and finished Radiant Garden with her.
  16. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version): Still with Ventus, I headed all the way through Disney Town and Olympus Coliseum, bringing me to Deep Space next up.
  17. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (HD II.5 ReMIX version): Finished off Terra's story, then completely cleared Ventus' first world.
  18. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts - HD II.5 ReMIX -: Started playing Birth by Sleep, and so far in Terra's story I've just finished Radiant Garden.
  19. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts - HD II.5 ReMIX -: Finished Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix as well as Kingdom Hearts Re:coded.
  20. Kharixi

Kingdom Hearts - HD II.5 ReMIX -: Went alllll the way to The World That Never Was, and even got to the final battle. Of course, that stupid freezing bug got me, so I'll attempt again tomorrow.