• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. D

GEN VI: Looking for hawlucha friend safari.

As the title says, I'd like some help from anyone who have a flying safari with this pokemon and its hidden ability. I need it to start a shiny hawlucha hunting.
  2. D

GEN VI: Friend Safari

Looking for Friend safaris with the following pokemon: Charmeleon, pansear, fletchinder, pikachu, riolu. Anyone who can add me would be very appreciated. Friend Code: 0104 - 4278 - 4482
  3. D

GEN VI: Looking for moon ball gligar and Hidden Abilities

As the title said, I'm looking for some pokemon: - A moon ball gligar, female, for breeding purposes. The ability isn't important, but I won't complain if it have immunity; - A protean froakie/frogadier, female, on a dive ball, for breeding purposes; - An infiltrator inkay. Preferably female...
  4. D

GEN VI: Does someone have a HA cyndaquil and HA murkrow to spare?

I recently started to play Omega Ruby and I'd like to use these fellas to complete my team. Since this is my first time playing a Gen VI game, I haven't much to offer aside these HA I got from Wonder Trade: HA feebas HA scraggy HA sandile I got some itens like 2x air ballons and some evolution...
  5. D

Re-teach moves

Need someone with B2W2 to re-teach sky uppercut to my 2 gliscors (I'll attach heart scales on them). I'm offering heart scales.
  6. D

September and october episode summaries.

Here the new summaries. There is until the Chimchar Vs. Zangoose episode. http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7985/1190202546704yf8.jpg
  7. D

August summaries

The summaries of next episodes. Any clue about captures or gyms? I don't know. Translations, please! http://img154.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1186574916215lp6.jpg