• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Prince Robert

Robert's "Pokémon Shield" Journal

I’ve chosen 493 as my number for the gym challenges. Guess why?
  2. Prince Robert

Dynamax: Thoughts, Feelings, or Concerns

Can someone tell me what I have to do to make the following new Pokémon I've caught evolve? Like, don't say the names of their evolutions, just give me the conditions needed to evolve:
  3. Prince Robert

Bulbagarden Conversational Chat Thread Vol.5

There's a whole bunch of rules that make it harder for Twitch streamers to...well, stream. Like getting shut down due to music and stuff.
  4. Prince Robert

I'm glad I'm neither a YouTuber nor a Twitch streamer.
  5. Prince Robert

Robert's "Pokémon Shield" Journal

Pokémon I've caught so far on 11/15/2019 (Launch day):
  6. Prince Robert

What future video games are you currently looking forward to?

Pokémon Shield tomorrow.
  7. Prince Robert

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

I should get back into World of Light and keep unlocking everyone.
  8. Prince Robert

I forgot about this forum, I’ve been binging on Disney+.
  9. Prince Robert

What Did You Watch On Television Last?

Forky Asks a Question: What is Money?
  10. Prince Robert

I only knew of her via internet. Also, good news: the KOF songs got uploaded for Ultimate, so I can update my "New Remix" playlist.
  11. Prince Robert

Rather ironic that the only character cut from appearing due to age concerns...happens to be the ONLY character I know of in SNK.
  12. Prince Robert

What was the last thing that made you happy?

Cupid’s arrow has rebounded several corners... and struck me directly into my heart!
  13. Prince Robert

My mind is overflowing with ideas for Palutena Guidances about Disney characters. I can’t wait to get home after work so I can start typing!
  14. Prince Robert

Ooh! I just had an idea! A truly wonderful idea!
  15. Prince Robert

I’ve got 20 total Mii Fighters created.
  16. Prince Robert

Kinda wish someone could've told me all this before I wrote all those Palutena Guidances involving my friends and family, as I've made Viridi to have the same kindhearted personality as Fluttershy or Snow White.
  17. Prince Robert

Let me get this straight...people like a character...who's snarky...and wants to kill the same species as us... In the words of a certain meerkat...DID I MISS SOMETHING?!
  18. Prince Robert

But she hates humans, right?
  19. Prince Robert

By the way, who exactly IS Viridi? And why do people like her so much?