• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. M

Replacement Processor

As I'm starting to hate my processor, I was thinking of replacing it with a different one... So do any of you have an idea what processor is any good (money not being a big issue seeing as I have approx. 200 euros to spend, around $300)? (Also here are my current system specs, if you need...
  2. M

I actually feel like posting on the forums again....

This is also my welcome post because I never made one (I only did it once on another forum), so now I want mah replies saying ''Welcome to the forums. Have a great time.''
  3. M

I require assistance! (Connecting Laptop to a TV).

My laptop's screen is just f*cked up, so I'm looking for a way to display the video (audio not necessary) on my TV screen. My laptop has (besides USB and SD) a slot labelled "HDMI" and my TV has 2 named "PC" and "HD" respectively. What cable(s) do I need for this and where do they go in?
  4. M

Mr. Slowpoke's Tournament voting Round 1

You have exectly 24 hours to vote! Here are the entries: SandslashTrainer Neel GaygarRocks RainbowMoonDust (banned when writing this) Miltano TokyoKit ImGaryOak (I sadly can't ignore his girth) TheKillerMareep Also, being the host, I'm not voting in this tournament.
  5. M

Mr. Slowpoke's Sprite Tournament!

Now I made a sprite tournament (not a contest as mine has multiple rounds :P) because I felt like doing so. The amount of rounds depends on how many people enter the first round. After each round I'll open a thread where everyone (including the people who participate!) can vote for the...
  6. M

A GCN-Disk doesn't want to come outta my Wii D:

So I put in a GCN-Disc in my Wii (Melee if that matters \:l) and instead of reading the disc the Wii keeps saying "Please, insert a disc" and when I press Eject the Wii makes the sounds it normally makes when ejecting but the disc doesn't come out D: Is there a way to get it back out (I don't...
  7. M

"Link accounts"?

I noticed the UCP has an option called Link User Accounts, but what does it do? I'm sorry if this was asked before, I just wanted to be sure what it's for.
  8. M

Compare the above user to a video game character.

There is one for anime characters, so why not for video game characters. Atleast I haven't seen a thread like this. There is no user above me so I can't compare anyone D:.
  9. M

'Mr. Game & Watch's Sprite Shop

Hi welcome to my shop. I do sprite edits like revamps recolors splices. Just request and I'll do my best. (For examples of my work see my album) Splice form Pokemon 1:_______ Pokemon 2:_______ Pokemon 3:_______ Base Pokemon (one of the above listed pokemon):_______ Re/devamp form...