• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Jimiinthesky

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. yes they will :P though a wailords cooler
  2. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. that looks like a brill team :) i cant believe your infernape is the weak link though :S is it close to learning flare blitz? :) night slash is definatly better in game :) i think giving gardevoir energy ball would be a good idea :) you can get them...
  3. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. rinsed ;)
  4. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. crickey :| lol sorry :/
  5. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. haha i mean if your unsure about how to use breloom, give him spore and mach punch, and sub a focus punch, great combo :) and that you should use loudred as a sort of bulky attacker, and skarmory as a wall. :)
  6. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. nice team so far..and you should use breloom as a sporer with mach punch :) loudred could be really good :) it has great stats, and so does skarmory :) well rounded team :)
  7. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. replace electivire's rock climb with earthquake, as it's an in game team the ev's will be prety mixed anyway a mixed set would be fine :) and swords dance on scizor, for those opportunities where you end up agasint a pokemon that can do nothing to you...
  8. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. if your using that team for the ipgl then it's most probably ev'd with the right natures with strategic sets, so that can just go in it's own thread in the normal forum :) wow...this threads pretty popular :)
  9. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. all my pokemon are pretty good natures too :) im guessing like, you put where you are in the game, and people say how you could improve it to do better in that stage of the game? and i've always hated HM slaves i usually have HM moves worked into move...
  10. Jimiinthesky

Re: TAKE NOTE: All in-game teams go here. well i guess i'll be the first to post :D oh and i have no idea what the ev's are, you never do on an in-game team this is my platinum team :) i've just got to iron island, and they need a LOT of leveling up gabite level 33 dragon rage sandstorm slash...