• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. S

BULBAPEDIA: Suggestions, ideas, and problems

Is there a "Moves (not) shown in the Anime" category? If not, could it be added?
  2. S

Xerneas and Yveltal have parallel abilities Fairy/Dark Aura, but are not listed as such like the Starter Abilities + Swarm
  3. S

ah, ok.
  4. S

The "Drop-Down" list for search is not working for me. Before I could type "pokemon" and the list would show "Pokemon TCG, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y"; now it just shows what I've searched before.
  5. S

Ah thank you very much.
  6. S

I just have a general question. What determines the image displayed for a Pokemon's page. For example, why is Kyurem (Pokémon) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia showing Black 2 art when the original B/W image is just fine?
  7. S

Sorry about that. I must have skimmed over too quickly.
  8. S

Gluttony (ability) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia Snorlax is listed, but Munchlax is not
  9. S

Growth (move) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia The "Variations of the move Bulk Up" is shown at the bottom of the page, but Growth itself is not included.
  10. S

I know for a fact that the http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Thunderbolt_(move) link has not worked for me in about a week. I know it's not my computer cause I've gone to about 3 others and it still says, "This Webpage is Not Available." Anyway to fix it?
  11. S

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread My bad. Didn't see that. Screen was wierd. Thanks
  12. S

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread Ok. thanks for that!
  13. S

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread The elemental beams no longer being variations? Used to be:(Flamethrower/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam), now: (Flamethrower/Thunderbolt) and (Ice Beam/Slime Wave) Why the change?
  14. S

Re: Official BULBAPEDIA suggestion/idea/problem thread In the Triva section of the Fighting Dojo, should it mention Misty and Brock winding up side by side? It seems like an anime reference from my viewpoint.