• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Search results

1. Shiny Celebi

The Shining Galaxy

Hey how are you all. So I decided Id try this blogging thing again where I talk about whatever, I probably wont post all that much here but I'll try whenever I have something interesting to talk about, so enjoy my ramblings I guess.
  2. Shiny Celebi

New Eeveelutions for Sword and Shield?

As we all know in even numbered gens, Eevee has received new evolutions. Gen 6 gave us Sylveon. So Id like to discuss what Eeveelutions might be in this game and what types everyone sees them being. Personally Id like to see Steel,Poison,Bug or Flying types. I do sorta think we may get one...
  3. Shiny Celebi

SPOILERS: USUM Datamine Discussion

In this thread discuss the spoilers revealed from the datamining of USUM. Please note that this thread will contain serious spoilers for Ultra Sun and Moon. Note: Please keep all Datamine discussion to this thread and nowhere else. Some other rules here: No linking to the cia file. Keep...
  4. Shiny Celebi

ATTENTION: Note on arguments and debates

With Pokemon Sun and Moon coming up as well as the upcoming release of the Sun and Moon anime, it’s a time for us to be excited. Along with the excitement of the news comes with speculation as well. These discussions are wonderful, but there are incidents in which tempers flare, and debates get...
  5. Shiny Celebi

With Pokemon Sun and Moon coming up as well as the upcoming release of the Sun and Moon anime, it’s a time for us to be excited. Along with the excitement of the news comes with speculation as well. These discussions are wonderful, but there are incidents in which tempers flare, and debates get...
  6. Shiny Celebi

Note on arguments and debates

7. Shiny Celebi

8. Shiny Celebi

9. Shiny Celebi

New moderators and a change in leadership in Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon

Hello all, The Staff Drive is over and Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon has some new moderators. Our new mods from the staff drive are @ Soki, @Slife and @White Crow. Please be sure to congratulate them. Also along with this we have a change of headship for Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon...
  10. Shiny Celebi

New moderators and a change in leadership in Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon

Hello all, The Staff Drive is over and Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon has some new moderators. Our new mods from the staff drive are @ Soki, @Slife and @White Crow. Please be sure to congratulate them. Also along with this we have a change of headship for Pokemon Video Games/Sun and Moon...
  11. Shiny Celebi

ATTENTION: Results of the 2016 Staff Drive: Say hello to the new moderators!

Hi everyone, a few days ago, the staff drive closed and we are now happy to announce we have selected the new moderators who will be joining us. We chose 14 moderators we believe had the best application and would make good mods, so without further ado Id like to reveal the new moderators are...
  12. Shiny Celebi

Do you want to mod Pokemon Sun & Moon? Apply now!

Hey all, In case you didnt know we've started a Staff Drive for the forums, anyone interested in applying for the Pokemon Video Games and Current Events Sun and Moon sections or any other section, head on over to this thread for info on how to apply:ATTENTION: - The 2016 Staff Drive has begun...
  13. Shiny Celebi

ATTENTION: 2016 Staff Drive has begun

Hey all, In case you didnt know we've started a Staff Drive for the forums, anyone interested in applying for the Pokemon Video Games section, head on over to this thread for info on how to apply:ATTENTION: - The 2016 Staff Drive has begun Good luck to applicants and hope to see some new faces...
  14. Shiny Celebi

ATTENTION: The 2016 Staff Drive has begun(CLOSED-NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

Hello everyone, The forums are currently in need of new staff so it's that time again for us to open up applications for users to join us as moderators. Every section will be taking applications, so users can apply for as many sections as they want (but you can only apply for a specific section...
  15. Shiny Celebi

General XenForo Issues/Glitches/Ideas Thread

The staff thought it may be a good idea to have a thread for Bugs/Issues/Problems and Ideas for the forums now that we've switched to XenForo, so feel free to post any here and we'll try our best to solve any issues.
  16. Shiny Celebi

Microtransactions in Pokemon GO

Pokemon GO was announced to be Free to Play, but there will probably be microtransactions where buy Pokeballs and such, maybe even more Pokemon? Speculate how you think this might work and/or what the prices might be.
  17. Shiny Celebi

How will Pokemon Go interact with the main series games?

In the press conference where Pokemon Go,it was announced that it would interact with the main series games in some way, but didnt specify what that would be. Thoughts on how that might work? Personally, my thoughts are that Pokemon might be able to be transferred from the app to the main...
  18. Shiny Celebi

RM Thread That Must Not Be Named

Welcome to the latest version of the popular thread back again. A lighthearted thread for random conversation and fun. Now, before you begin chatting, there are a couple of rules that we need to go over. Rule #1: All Bulbagarden rules will still apply. They will be listed here...
  19. Shiny Celebi

Events in the Remakes

In Ruby and Sapphire, there were events for Pokemon such as Deoxys. What events do you think will happen for the remakes? I see there being Deoxys and Jirachi events and Id love to see Faraway Island and Navel Rock since I never had the oppurtunity to get those in Gen 3. Discuss.
  20. Shiny Celebi

Random Messages Episode X

Hello and welcome to the 10th installment of everyone's favorite thread of random fun! This is a casual thread for casual conversation and just for posting random things. Dont be afraid to post something random and unexpected to grab everyone's attention! However before we begin the randomness...